Twitch is building the future of interactive entertainment. We are looking for passionate software engineers who are excited to solve challenging trust and safety problems. As a software engineer on Twitch's Trust & Safety product team, you will be responsible for building features such as user reports that ensure our users have positive, safe experiences on Twitch - we believe that everyone is entitled to thrive on our platform.
At Twitch, which is part of Amazon, you'll experience the benefits of working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment in the heart of San Francisco, while leveraging the resources of Amazon.
You'll find a Requirements section below. If you meet all these then we encourage you to apply. If you only meet some of them but think this role sounds like something you'd be great at, we encourage you to apply. If you meet just one of them but think you'll bring something unique to the team, we encourage you to apply.
* Implement beautiful frontend experiences that are performant and fun to use
* Embrace and champion engineering best practices within your group and Twitch
* Produce clean, high quality code, tests, and well written documentation
* Work closely with product managers, designers, and other collaborators to build great experiences
* Partner with fellow engineering teams to deliver on complex initiatives together
* BA/BS in computer science or equivalent experience
* 2+ years of work experience as a software engineer
* Desire and ability to write production quality code
* Experience with React, GraphQL, Apollo, or Relay
* Fluency in data structures, algorithms, data modeling, and schema design
* Experience in working in high energy small startup environments
* Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
* Maternity & Parental Leave
* Flexible PTO
* Commuter Benefits
* Amazon Employee Discount
* Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
* Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
* Free Snacks & Beverages
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We're always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Twitch is a company that develops a social video platform and community for gamers, video game culture, and the creative arts.