Front End Developer (Machine Learning prototyping)
Machine Learning is a critical and growing part of Adobe' products. We are building new machine learning platform, called Adobe Sensei, that powers machine learning and AI across all of these products. This platform will enable thousands of applied researchers, millions of users, and billions of content pieces. The objective is to make machine learning offerings a world-class, leading-edge, differentiating product in the Adobe ecosystem. We match the pace, innovation and excitement of a startup, backed by the resources and infrastructure of Adobe!
Developing creative ML product features isn't done in a vacuum. It requires expertise from across Adobe (Research, Product Management, Product Engineering (back-end and front-end), Design, and Applied Machine Learning). Getting these features right requires lots of iteration as we co-develop the ML algorithms and the user experience. It also requires UX imagination and creativity as we figure out how to expose capabilities that most users will never have seen before.
We are looking for a skilled front-end developer to be a part of our Applied Machine Learning team, working with our ML scientists to prototype new features and capabilities. These features will typically not be production-ready code, but will be quickly developed, modified, used for demonstration, and to help us see how our algorithms are doing and how the features should be evolved.
What you'll do
* Write code to interact with prototype APIs that run a variety of search and ML-analysis algorithms
* Collaborate with researchers, scientists and product managers to refine the UX vision for new features
* Propose and implement novel interfaces for integrating these ML algorithms into products
* Work in a tight prototyping loop directly with our ML scientists to produce prototypes, demos, and proofs of concept
* BS or MS in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Computer Science, Design, or related field
* 3+ years of applicable experience in industry
* Hands-on experience with Java, Python, and/or C++
* Familiarity with feature sets of modern web browsers, especially Chrome
* Demonstrable portfolio of UX invention
* Highly inventive and flexible in working style
* Nice-to-haves: experience with search algorithms, exposure to machine learning and image/vision algorithms
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Adobe is a software company developing digital marketing and media solutions.