Trusted by more than 260,000 businesses worldwide, Magento Commerce (an Adobe company) is the leading provider of cloud commerce innovation to merchants and brands across B2C and B2B industries, and now a strategic pillar of the Adobe Digital Experience solutions set.
Adobe is known for its vibrant, dynamic and rewarding culture where personal and professional fulfillment and company success goes hand in hand. We take pride in creating exceptional work experiences, encouraging innovation and being involved with our employees, customers and communities. We invite you to discover what makes Adobe such a great place to work.
Click this link to experience A Day in the Life at Adobe: http://www.adobe.com/aboutadobe/careeropp/fma/dayinthelife/
Magento, an Adobe company, is looking for a Software Engineer who will be joining a fast-paced, Agile software development team focused on producing secure, scalable and high-quality enterprise solutions. Your work will impact millions of users worldwide and help contribute to one of Adobe's fastest growing services.
What you will do:
Our product and engineering team practices iterative development and continuous deployment. We work in small teams, deploy dozens of times a day, and keep our projects short and focused. Engineers rotate between projects and areas of the product to learn and take on new challenges. As a member of the Magento Channels team, you can expect to:
* Define, design, implement and deliver high quality features that meet customer needs
* Build and maintain features in our platform allowing our customers to connect to the third-party marketplaces they need to compete in
* Ensure high quality by following coding standard methodologies, code reviews, and providing automated tests
* Work closely with product management and quality engineering to ensure we deliver extraordinary compelling features
* Be passionate and help improve the availability, performance, scalability and security of the product
* Ensure strong emphasis on monitoring and metrics for analyzing health and usage of features
* Lead and participate in production deployment activities of your features and fix / resolve issues raised from the production environment
* Evaluate new technologies, and help incorporate them into the technology stack
What you will need:
* B.S. degree in Computer Science or related technical field
* 5+ years of experience in delivering high quality software
* Experience with PHP
* Experience with MySQL, Postgres, Redis, MongoDB, or other database technologies
* Experience with OOP, web services, security, and design patterns
* Experience with AWS, Git, Jenkins, Virtualbox
* Experience developing Magento extensions
* Strong written and verbal communication and collaboration skills
* Experience with Agile development methodologies
* Excellent creative thinking skills and problem-solving capabilities
* Self-starting, fast-learning individual passionate about exploring new tools and technologies
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Adobe is a software company developing digital marketing and media solutions.