Magento is a high-growth business unit within Adobe with big dreams and even bigger revenue goals - that means we are constantly innovating both in our products as well as across our business. We are always looking everywhere for opportunities to grow, operate more efficiently, and scale up our business through new product experiences and technology enablement.
You are a Magento Commerce expert who knows firsthand the transformative power that Magento Commerce can have on a digital retailer. You know that enterprise technical landscapes are complex from experience, but you also know the value of simplicity in architecture and design. You are excited by working on products and projects that directly impact the business - you measure your success not just by bugs logged, but also revenue generated.
Who we are
The Magento Strategy and Growth team is a highly cross-functional group which looks across the entire Magento business unit for revenue growth opportunities and operational efficiencies. As a member of the Growth Engineering team and in partnership with the Growth Product team, you will contribute to technology products and initiatives that directly impact the top and bottom lines.
What you'll do
* Contribute to the technical design, vision and implementation strategy for major frontend user interfaces of the Magento business platform
* Build, deploy, and own critical web applications, integrations with third-party modules, and custom-developed API endpoints built for speed and scalability
* Assist with quality assurance activities including system testing, unit testing, and solution validation
* Partner with other engineering and business teams to share knowledge, articulate architecture decisions, and achieve common goals
What you need to succeed
* Bachelors Degree in Engineering or related field
* Recent extensive software development experience in Magento 1 or 2 platforms is a must
* Extensive software development experience in Drupal
* Deep understanding of frontend development concepts (client-side versus server-side, responsive web design, cross-browser compatibility)
* Strong communication, presentation, and documentation skills
* Ongoing curiosity for new technologies, approaches, and solutions
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Adobe is a software company developing digital marketing and media solutions.