Our mission in Healthcare Solutions is to understand and deliver value to hospital executives within leading health systems. Based upon our collective experience, Edwards is uniquely poised to offer value to executive customers by developing focused solutions and service offerings that leverage our deep experience and leadership in structural heart disease and critical care monitoring.
As we expand the commercialization of the CardioCare software application, we are continuing to build-out a full-time development team by complementing our engineering leader with an architect level front-end oriented full-stack engineer. As a senior member of this entrepreneurial group, this individual will be responsible for helping define and achieve our organization's technology roadmap by designing, developing, and implementing new products and delivering an exceptional user experience. This position is full-time, on-site, at Edwards Lifesciences in Irvine, CA.
Tech: AngularJS, Azure SQL database, C#, Dockers
* Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
* Must have a minimum of 8 years of software development experience
Reliable self-starter capable of working with a high degree of autonomy
* Ability to communicate in a highly collaborative team environment consisting of technical (engineers/developers) and non-technical personnel (project managers/business leaders)
* Excellent ability to manage software development team ensuring proper expectations are established, and key deliverables and timelines are routinely met
* Able to use strong artistic sensibilities to create compelling UX/UI experiences
* 2 years' experience in AngularJS
* 2 years' experience as a full-stack developer
* Experience with Git in a team development environment
* Passion for developing expressive, elegant, and readable code.
* Previous experience developing and supporting a commercial SaaS product.
* Examples of previously developed products
* Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
* Experience working in an Agile development environment
* Experience working in a continuous integration environment