Edwards Lifesciences is looking for a technical cyber security leader who will report directly to the Global Head of Cyber Security. This role drives the evolution of the cyber security program at Edwards offering leadership for key cyber security functions including cyber solutions, governance, risk management and assurance. In this role you will lead a team of cyber security professionals, mentoring and coaching the team both as a people and technical leader. Qualified candidates will have hands on security experience to help build cyber security strategy and design for key enterprise security initiatives including medical device product security. The role drives security posture improvement at the enterprise level by working in close partnership with cross-functional teams including: various IT groups, audit functions, legal, business units, medical device products and the research and development division.
* Understand key business processes at Edwards and their characteristics with a view to incorporating security guidance that enables the business operations.
* Lead a team of cyber security professionals responsible for providing technical and people leadership.
* Design processes and governance structure around cyber security solutions.
* Help develop, maintain and execute a multi-year enterprise-wide security roadmap.
* Use cyber security frameworks to standardize cyber security function for their development and delivery.
* Act as a SME Security Advisor for key IT, product and business initiatives.
* Present to executive audience the most complex security concepts in a business friendly language.
* Lead the development and maintenance of cyber security risk register that drives tactical, short term and long term tasks and initiatives to improve the security posture of Edwards Lifesciences.
* SME in security architecture concepts and methodology that drives key enterprise IT and product lifecycles.
* Stay abreast with the cyber security threat and solution landscape to bring innovative solutions that significantly improve Edwards security posture.
* Implement cyber processes and tools with strong focus on Automation and Cloud first approach.
* Present at security conferences representing Edwards both in enterprise IT and medical device security concepts.
* 10 years of cyber security experience with a master's degree or 12 years of experience with a bachelor's degree leading and executing enterprise scoped security projects in at least 3 or more of the following domains: platform security, application security, network security, infrastructure, cloud security, data security or identity and access management.
* 3 years of experience working as a team lead or a manager responsible for providing technical and/or people leadership.
* SME in at least 3 of the following domains: platform security, network security, application security, data security, cloud security, or embedded device security.
* Ability to collaborate in a very fast paced environment.
* Expert knowledge in industry standard security frameworks such as NIST, OWASP, ISO etc.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with experience presenting to an executive audience.
About Edwards Lifesciences
Edwards Lifesciences is an American medical equipment company specializing in artificial heart valves and hemodynamic monitoring.