We are looking for a Cloud Data Engineer (Staff Engineer) who will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our data ingestion, storage and analytical platform on Cloud. This will be an experienced Data Warehouse expert who enjoys optimizing data systems and building them from the ground up.
* Design and implement Data Warehouse solution using Cloud Services
* Design Data model and build highly scalable cloud based analytical solutions
* Design and Develop ETL code for processing and integrating large datasets.
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Systems with 7 years of industry experience or Master's degree with 5 years of industry experience.
* 5 years of experience building DW and ETL processes supporting data transformations
* Experience with cloud based data engineering platforms
* Solid, hands-on experience in schema design and storage solutions utilizing various types of database/file systems: Relational, SQL, NoSQL, Big Data, Data Lakes
* Experience in Design of Data warehouses and development of ETL (Informatica or SSIS) processes
* Good experience with AWS, Azure, or Google IaaS and PaaS components and services
* Experience with one or more of the following: AWS S3, Redshift, Azure DW, Azure Blog Storage
Nice to have:
* Python or Matlab experience will be a plus
* AWS or Azure certification desired
* EMR Knowledge desired
About Edwards Lifesciences
Edwards Lifesciences is an American medical equipment company specializing in artificial heart valves and hemodynamic monitoring.