Leads financial reporting system development and monthly business process as model owner (Cognos TM1). Evaluates, modifies, configures, tests and implements business systems. Prepares application system specifications. Plans, implements and coordinates system upgrades, enhancements / maintenance. Drives improvement of integration between affiliated business systems. Improves User interface experience and productivity. Interface with colleagues across NG for continuous improvement, system synergies and preparing for potential adoption of new systems. Develops team into SMEs for their Operating Units. Supports program finance systems and develops interfaces to integrate data. Finance/Accounting background a plus.
* BS degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting
* 5 years of applicable experience as functional user of budgeting, planning, cost accounting, or financial analysis.
* Knowledgeable of GAPP, SEC, and FAR.
* Demonstrated experience developing and implementing financial models and processes from the requirements gathering phase through training and implementation.
* Demonstrated experience of implementing and streamlining data management through process and information systems enhancements.
* Strong aptitude for trouble shooting and problem solving
* Strong aptitude for systems and system integrations
* Ability to work independently
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Excellent Microsoft Excel skills with proficiency in other Microsoft Office applications
* Experience with IBM Cognos TM1 or other multidimensional software solutions
* Experience with IBM TM1 Perspectives for Excel
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
About Northrop Grumman
Northrop Grumman is a provider of autonomous systems, strike, logistics, C4ISR, and cyber solutions for government and commercial customers.