Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you.
As a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions to customers worldwide, Northrop Grumman offers an extraordinary portfolio of capabilities and technologies. Here at Northrop Grumman we are comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work then the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Do you desire a patriotic role and the chance to defend our nation's Cyber Infrastructure? Do you enjoy learning about new technologies and how they can be used to provide cutting edge services to our customers? If so, then look to join the Northrop Grumman team.
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Cyber Protection Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Fort Belvoir, VA
Roles and Responsibilities
* Helps analyze and evaluate software products and systems
* Ensures systems comply with requirements and IA standards
* Focuses on system/network cyber warfare attacks, techniques, and procedures
* Provides analysis support for design reviews to ensure applicability to the current system and requirements traceability
* Produces papers, presentations, recommendations, and findings for the government.
* Familiar with Cyber warfare techniques, methods and processes.
* Experience detecting, monitoring, analyzing and mitigating cyber threats.
* Familiarity with CJCSM 6510.01B
* Bachelor's with 2 years of experience OR Four (4) years of additional experience can be considered in lieu of a degree
* Must possess a DoD 8570 IAT Level II Certification
* Active TS/SCI Clearance
* Experience writing and sharing technical summaries and reports to both technical and non-technical audiences
* Ability to correlate data from multiple data sources to create a more accurate picture of cyber threats and vulnerabilities.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
About Northrop Grumman
Northrop Grumman is a provider of autonomous systems, strike, logistics, C4ISR, and cyber solutions for government and commercial customers.