At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers
The PVSI & Community Banking (PVSI & CB) technology organization is focused on bringing together technology teams across the firm focused on delivering the next generation of payments capabilities, advancing digital offerings, enabling innovation to develop new customer experiences & products and enhancing branch, contact center & ATM technology.
The PVSI & CB groups play a critical role in enabling our business partners through technology solutions. The organizational models for these teams are designed to more effectively manage our portfolio of applications, govern enterprise IT, manage risk, simplify our technology offerings, and execute on our business partners' priorities with enhanced time to market
The Wells Fargo Enterprise Business Services Technology (EBST) team delivers innovative technology solutions that support PVSI & CB and our business partners in delivering for our customers each and every day. EBST is looking for a Business Systems Consultant 6.
The candidate will be responsible for:
* Act in a role of a Agile Transformation Leader.
* Provide guidance and over site to the team in establishing agile processes and best practices.
* Interact with the application teams in laying out a foundational agile framework.
* Interact with senior leaders on communicating metrics related to agile squad delivery.
* Responsible for establishing squads and defining agile roles and responsibility across the Microservices and EBST teams.
* Work closely with leadership in establishing buy in from the team on adopting agile.
The key to success in this role will be to drive the team in instituting an agile organization that influences the organization in adopting agile and communicates the teams successes and accomplishments to the entire organization.
Certain challenges will arise in this role, such as implementing change across a team that has worked in a certain way for a long time and may not be entirely accepting of the changes. The challenge also will be to manage up to senior leaders and influence others with adopting agile.
* 10+ years of business systems analysis experience, design experience, or a combination of both
* 10+ years of Agile experience
* 8 + years of leadership experience including coaching, training, and mentoring
* 5 + years of experience with Agile tools
* 8+ years of secure SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) methodologies experience
* 5+ years of experience with Waterfall and Agile project methodologies
* 3+ years of process design or improvement experience
* 3 + years of experience in one or a combination of the following: strategic planning, initiative management or project management
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
* Leadership skills including the ability to influence effectively in a matrix environment
* Experience designing and developing learning for complex technology systems and processes including Agile development methodology environments
* Experience with Agile Scrum (Daily Standup, Sprint Planning and Sprint Retrospective meetings) and Kanban
* Knowledge and understanding of project management methodologies: used in waterfall or Agile development projects
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo is a banking and financial services holding company.