At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements. Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes. Prepares specifications for system changes. Recommends and initiates systems testing. Acts as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies. Provides direction and guidance to less experienced staff.
In this Business Support Consultant 5 position, candidate will work concurrently on a variety of value streams related to the development of the Wells Fargo ATM network and ATM business services applications. Works with LOB business partners as well as systems partners to identify, define and clarify requirements in order to create accurate user stories, understand the application requirements and how they correspond with the business priorities in order to drive the backlog refinement. Responsibilities could include working as part of an agile team to create user stories, clarify technical specifications, and prioritize the team's backlog. In addition the candidate would be updating application specifications and then work with the QA team to verify test results against success criteria.
* 7+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
* 7+ years of business systems analysis or design experience
* 3+ years of experience leading the requirement design process with both technical and business partners
* 2+ years of Agile experience
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
* Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
* Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex technical problems
* 5 + years of experience writing Functional Specifications Documents (FSD's)
Other Desired Qualifications
* Ability to relate well with both technical personnel and business partners
* Creates & maintains system specifications in confluence
* Ability to focus on minimizing risk during analysis and design
* Ability to provide active leadership for analysis work, partnering with other team to improve processes
* Flexibility to work with onshore and offshore teams
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo is a banking and financial services holding company.