New York-Presbyterian Hospital
LocationNew York, New YorkShift:Weekends (United States of America)Description:
Join the Information Technology team at New York's #1-ranked hospital.
IT Analyst I - Per Diem - Desktop Support - Hudson Valley
This is your opportunity to provide world class technology solutions that will directly impact the quality of a patient's life. At New York Presbyterian Hospital Information Technology is at the forefront of our patient experience. Joining our team will give you the opportunity to develop your career while creating solutions and services that will improve the welfare of others. If growing your career in technology while creating solutions that improve the lives of others inspires you, then a career at New York Presbyterian Hospital awaits you.
As a Desktop Analyst I you will provide exceptional, high-quality, professional desktop, laptop and office application support to our NYP internal user community, including executive-level customers. You will work in conjunction with a team of Engineers in a production support role. As a member of the Customer Experience Team, you will be supporting over 26,000 desktops, laptops, mobile devices, and printers for the enterprise.
The successful candidate should have a strong interest in being part of a very special IT department that is focused on delivering an exceptional customer experience to staff and patients. You should be a highly motivated and enthusiastic team player with excellent problem solving, organizational, writing and communication skills. In addition, you should be a self-starter and be effective working in a fast-paced environment as well as have a comfort level communicating with various levels of the organization including third-party vendors.
* Please note this position is located at our Hudson Valley campus. The position shift is Friday and Monday 10:00am - 6:00pm, one weekend day (9am-5pm on Saturday). Days/shifts change as needed.
* One to two years of previous work related experience.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
* #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
* 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
* 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
* 2018 "America's Best Employers." - Forbes
* 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
* 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
About New York-Presbyterian Hospital
NewYork-Presbyterian is one of the nation’s most comprehensive, integrated academic health care delivery systems, dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care and service to patients.