Enterprise Technical Analysts support the establishment and governance of Costco's Enterprise Technical Architecture (ETA), comprised of a coordinated set of enterprise technical principles, technical strategies, technical standards, target state technical architecture patterns, and technical transition roadmaps.
Job Duties/Essential Functions
* Analyzes current Costco business solutions, technologies, environments, methods, resources and organization
* Analyzes industry, technology and market trends
* Supports the establishment of a coordinated set of enterprise level technical principles, technical strategies, technical standards, target state technical architecture patterns, and technical transition roadmaps
* Supports management of ETA change as needed to support evolving business and IT strategy
* Supports governance of Costco's ETA
* Develops, documents, and communicates ETA processes.
* Develops and documents ETA's architecture repository, document repository, and modeling tools
* Integrates ETA processes, systems, and tools
* Manages process and artifact lifecycles
* Manages architecture modeling and document repository operations, including users
* Develops performance metrics and reporting for both ETA operations and target state outcomes
* Monitors and reports performance metrics
* Facilitates ETA communications channels and forums
* Regular and reliable workplace attendance at your assigned location.
* Assists in other areas of the department as necessary.
* Assists in other areas of the company as necessary.
Ability to operate vehicles, equipment or machinery
Computer, phone, printer, copier, fax
Experience, skills, education & licenses/certifications
* Applied knowledge in a minimum of two of the following technical disciplines: network design, application development, middleware, servers and storage, cloud services, database management, and operations
* Applied experience implementing technical solutions
* Deep organizational, time management and multitasking skills
* Applied written, verbal and customer-facing presentation skills
* Applied experience with IT architecture processes, frameworks, methods, and tools
* Applied experience developing, implementing and supporting process and tool frameworks
* Applied experience with modeling tool usage and management
* Applied experience with process and artifact lifecycle management
* Applied experience with performance monitoring and reporting
* Applied experience developing and supporting communications channels and forums
* Applied knowledge of Costco IS practices and culture
* Successful internal candidates will have spent one year or more on their current team.
* Management will review the Job Analysis for this position prior to a job offer.
To Apply: Use the link below to upload all required documents to
Apart from any religious or disability considerations, open availability is needed to meet the needs of the business. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of authorization to work in the United States. Applicants and employees for this position will not be sponsored for work authorization, including, but not limited to H1-B visas.
Costco Wholesale Corporation operates membership warehouses.