Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Representing seasoned talent with a proven track record, the Senior Client Manager is an ambassador on behalf of Conduent Legal and Compliance Solutions, CLCS, to our clients. Every interaction with corporate clients, law firms or a collaborative partner carries with it the reputation, image and industry branding of Conduent Legal and Compliance Solutions at large. Senior Client Managers are experienced E-Discovery professionals with expert knowledge of how service providers fit into a legal and discovery framework. They have a consistently demonstrated aptitude and skill for technology-based and logic-based work. Senior Client Managers are problem solvers; they excel at project management on all levels. They work effectively in a team environment and are extraordinarily capable of handling a heavy, dynamic and expanding case load. Additionally, they thrive on challenges associated with the unexpected and deftly respond to emergency situations. The Senior Client Manager's forte must be a natural inclination towards service. A Senior Client Manager works intensely to make a client's experience with our company and our suite of tools a productive and positive experience.
The Senior Client Manager will have demonstrated skill and experience in all aspects of services to our clients, including exemplary communications, thorough understanding of databases, review platforms and processing environments, mentoring of Client Managers and consistent execution of best practices. The Senior Client Manager will also have the complete confidence of our clients. They will have the ability to identify areas for improvement and undertake projects outside the scope of day-to-day tasks.
* Lead multiple matters; play a visible, primary point of contact role and ensure direct accountability for matter success.
* Lead high level project/matter communication meetings and status updates; offer suggestions, solutions and recommendations.
* Mentor and delegate work to CMs in consultation with Team Manager.
* Identify areas for matter and account improvements and initiate and implement related projects.
* Identify ways to leverage existing data; initiate and implement data mining projects across matters and teams.
* Collaborate with Team Manager to audit matter/application/process design; implement and release updates and new technology to clients.
* Create and update internal and client-facing matter/account documentation and general internal guidance and knowledge base information.
* Enforce and perform rigorous quality control on all work product.
* Engage in consultative and advisory role with client partners on technology based solutions.
* Make sound judgment calls on internal and external projects, keeping management in the loop but not requiring instruction.
* Act as a subject matter expert and troubleshooter onsite without senior management.
* Address difficult and complex problems and effectively implement and explain solution to clients.
* Master technical knowledge of our application and other industry-standard technologies.
* Demonstrate leadership in Client Services and serve as a role model.
* Possess strong business acumen and professional aspirations with minimum of 3-5 years professional experience.
* Possess Bachelor's Degree; advanced degrees desirable.
* Experience conducting high level client meetings without additional management present.
* Demonstrated expertise in standard and non-standard Operations and Development capabilities.
* Able to mentor and coach Client Services personnel and onboard new hires.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Experience designing and implementing initiatives that improve process and increase efficiencies.
* Able to grow relationships with clients and with other industry contacts
* Follow the chain of command.
* Control gossip.
* Respect your co-workers at all levels.
* Take problems to the person who can help resolve it.
* Approach all aspects of Client Service with confidence.
* Follow through.
* Support team, department and company management decisions.
Conduent is a provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in digital processing, automation and analytics.