FTI Consulting, Inc. is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations manage change, mitigate risk and resolve disputes: financial, legal, operational, political & regulatory, reputational and transactional. With more than 4,600 employees located in 28 countries, FTI Consulting professionals work closely with clients to anticipate, illuminate and overcome complex business challenges and make the most of opportunities. The Company generated $1.81 billion in revenues during fiscal year 2017. For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and connect with us on Twitter (@FTIConsulting), Facebook and LinkedIn.
FTI Consulting continually strives to offer employees and eligible dependents, including domestic partners and eligible domestic partner children, a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please click here for more information.
FTI Consulting does not accept unsolicited resumes from external firms or agencies. FTI Consulting will not be responsible for placement fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
The FTI Consulting Technology practice offers clients a comprehensive portfolio of e-discovery software, services and consulting support to help them streamline processes that are often reactive and risk-prone. This helps them control the risk and expense of e-discovery events more confidently. Our team of global professionals and industry leaders includes e-discovery experts, software developers, and forensic specialists who are experienced in many of the largest e-discovery matters of the past decade. We work directly with corporations and their law firms on the front lines, helping them with challenges such as collection from the cloud, multinational discovery, and e-discovery cost control.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
This job may involve working in areas such as Investigations, Information Governance and Electronic Discovery (eDiscovery) related to the collection of computer and digital data, digital forensics, cyber investigations, data management, privacy and security, document review consulting, and engagement project management as part of a rotational program that provides exposure to all parts of the business. These roles will provide the Consultant with the opportunity to gain a wide range of experiences and skills across the full spectrum of service lines FTI Consulting Technology offers.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who:
* Learns well on the fly - while we do have training materials and sessions, most learning occurs on the job from your colleagues as you contribute to a project.
* Communicates well - is excellent at boiling down complex concepts to explain them simply via verbal and written communication.
* Is technically minded - all our work requires thinking in a logical, organized way about processes and sets of data.
* Works flexibly with a variety of team members - we work on a variety of projects at the same time, each of which can be staffed differently and with different client demands
* Is eager and excited to learn - a positive, open-minded attitude will ensure quality work and bodes well for long-term career development.
* Works hard - while innovation is part of future success, everyone has common tasks that are part of the overall workflow and on which attention to detail and high-quality client service are crucial.
* Enjoys solving the impossible - we often receive requests that require us to consider difficult questions and develop new processes. * Able to travel when requested. Certain times may require up to 50% travel.
PRIMARY DUTIES INCLUDE:
* Document Review Consulting, Ringtail and/or Relativity - Execute tasks to support corporate or law firm clients as assigned by senior team members
* Document Review Project Management - Case management, task assignment/execution, financial management and project data tracking
* Electronic Discovery - Data collection and extraction
* Digital Forensics - Data analysis, reporting and remediation
* Information Governance, Privacy and Security Consulting
* BS or BA college degree required (a technical discipline is sometimes an advantage)
* Six months+ experience with eDiscovery, Ringtail or Relativity
* One (1) year of job experience preferred * Strong proficiency with Windows and related software, such as Microsoft Excel. Familiarity with Microsoft Access and SharePoint is a plus
* Moderate knowledge of technology, computers and computer networking
* Excellent communication and client interface skills (verbal and written)
* Outstanding client service in demanding, deadline-driven situations
* Ability to work independently in fast-paced, multi-task environment
* Ability to think clearly under pressure
* Strong logical reasoning skills
* Familiarity with computer forensic tools or techniques a definite plus, but not required. (i.e. Encase, FTK, MacQuisition, Kali Linux, Cellebrite, etc.)