About FTI Consulting
FTI Consulting, Inc. is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations manage change, mitigate risk and resolve disputes: financial, legal, operational, political & regulatory, reputational and transactional. With more than 4,600 employees located in 28 countries, FTI Consulting professionals work closely with clients to anticipate, illuminate and overcome complex business challenges and make the most of opportunities. The Company generated $1.81 billion in revenues during fiscal year 2017. For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and connect with us on Twitter (@FTIConsulting), Facebook and LinkedIn.
FTI Consulting continually strives to offer employees and eligible dependents, including domestic partners and eligible domestic partner children, a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please click here for more information.
FTI Consulting does not accept unsolicited resumes from external firms or agencies. FTI Consulting will not be responsible for placement fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
About Forensic & Litigation Consulting
The Forensic and Litigation Consulting practice at FTI Consulting provides multidisciplinary, independent dispute advisory, investigative, data acquisition/analysis and forensic accounting services to the global business and legal community. Our team supports clients facing high stakes litigation, arbitration and compliance investigations, and regulatory scrutiny.
About The Opportunity:
We are currently looking for a Director to join our growing Cybersecurity team (www.fticybersecurity.com).
More specifically, we are looking for technical cybersecurity experts with experience in all or some of the following: intelligence collection, incident response, insider threat analysis, network operations, emerging cyber policy, security operations (malware analysis, specialized cloud expertise, forensic experts, penetration testing, and application testing). With offices worldwide, we are able to uncover and analyze critical information wherever a need exists-no matter how intricate the investigation may be.
* Performing a wide range of cybersecurity engagements in a fast-paced, deadline-sensitive environment; summarizing the results accurately and concisely in written reports for a sophisticated client base consisting of top-tier law firms, financial institutions and corporations; managing consultants on engagements which involve teams of investigative researchers; and providing oral reports to clients, when appropriate.
* Assist leadership in developing strategies to expand the portfolio of services offered and improve the efficiency and consistency of service delivery.
* Maintain current knowledge of industry trends, threats, methodologies and core technologies in order to assimilate client needs and design appropriate technical solutions.
* Lead assessment of current threat identification techniques and development of new methodologies and frameworks.
* Supervise results of incident analysis, combining sound analytical skills with advanced knowledge of cybersecurity.
* Lead modification and enhancement of proposals.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
* 5+ years of experience conducting research at a corporate investigations firm or similar organization.
* Specialized experience in cyber incident response and cyber incident management.
* Very good understanding of operating systems, file system fundamentals, and security controls, with an in-depth familiarity with Windows, Linux, and Unix.
* Understanding of data loss / data theft prevention concepts and technologies
* Understanding of eDiscovery and digital forensics concepts and technologies.
* Threat modeling fundamentals and penetration testing skills.
* Analytical ability - The applicant should have experience identifying red flags, validating sources, and making judgment calls about the completeness and accuracy of open source information.
* Strategic planning and resourcefulness - The applicant will be responsible for developing investigative plans and strategies for engagements and producing creative solutions to challenging research problems.
Experience identifying and managing work performed by subcontractors, including negotiating budgets and deadlines.
* Experience working with international colleagues and coordinating investigations across time zones is a plus.
* Experience managing junior members of the investigative team.
* Travel may be required, depending on nature of assignment.
Position Classification: Exempt
About FTI Consulting
FTI Consulting is a business advisory firm.