About FTI Consulting
FTI Consulting, Inc. is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations manage change, mitigate risk and resolve disputes: financial, legal, operational, political & regulatory, reputational and transactional. With more than 4,600 employees located in 28 countries, FTI Consulting professionals work closely with clients to anticipate, illuminate and overcome complex business challenges and make the most of opportunities. The Company generated $1.81 billion in revenues during fiscal year 2017. For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and connect with us on Twitter (@FTIConsulting), Facebook and LinkedIn.
FTI Consulting continually strives to offer employees and eligible dependents, including domestic partners and eligible domestic partner children, a competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
FTI Consulting does not accept unsolicited resumes from external firms or agencies. FTI Consulting will not be responsible for placement fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
About Core Operations:
FTI Consulting's Core Operations functions provide support to our client service professionals so they are able meet and exceed the needs of our clients. Professionals within our Marketing and Communications, Information Technology, Finance and Accounting, Human Resources, Office Infrastructure, Legal, and Real Estate teams are dedicated to working together and delivering world class support across our global community.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
The Financial Systems Analyst will provide end user support to FTI's financial systems. The financial systems analyst will also be responsible for the assessment, identification and functional definition of requirements / solutions to meet FTI's business needs.
* Primary responsibilities include responding to Elite, Carpe Diem, Chrome River and other third party systems support calls/tickets.
* Assist with identification, analysis and resolution of issues within the financial system, internal & external interfaces / reporting and user security
* Assist with projects as time allows for the Elite system and work collaboratively with other system support teams/users to integrate, design, test and implement solutions
* Provide on-site support and phone support as needed
* User Access Setup for Elite, Carpe Diem, Chrome River
* Activity and Task Code Set ups
* Carpe Diem New Hire Set ups
* Resolving batch errors
* On-call support as needed
* 2+ years experience working with Elite Enterprise, Unit 4 or equivalent with a firm understanding of the Billing, AP and GL applications interaction.
* Strong customer service skills in order to perform job duties in an effective, professional and friendly manner.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
* Strong planning, organizational and administrative skills
* Ability to work independently and as a team player
* BS or equivalent experience preferred, Accounting a plus
* Experience with Chrome River a plus
About Fti Consulting
FTI Consulting is a business advisory firm.