About FTI Consulting
FTI Consulting, Inc. is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations manage change, mitigate risk and resolve disputes: financial, legal, operational, political & regulatory, reputational and transactional. With more than 4,600 employees located in 28 countries, FTI Consulting professionals work closely with clients to anticipate, illuminate and overcome complex business challenges and make the most of opportunities. The Company generated $1.81 billion in revenues during fiscal year 2017. For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and connect with us on Twitter (@FTIConsulting), Facebook and LinkedIn.
FTI Consulting continually strives to offer employees and eligible dependents, including domestic partners and eligible domestic partner children, a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please click here for more information.
FTI Consulting does not accept unsolicited resumes from external firms or agencies. FTI Consulting will not be responsible for placement fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
About Forensic & Litigation Consulting
The Forensic and Litigation Consulting practice at FTI Consulting provides multidisciplinary, independent dispute advisory, investigative, data acquisition/analysis and forensic accounting services to the global business and legal community. Our team supports clients facing high stakes litigation, arbitration and compliance investigations, and regulatory scrutiny.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
FTI Consulting is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations protect and enhance their enterprise value. For over 25 years, FTI has brought insight and expertise to deliver successful resolution to the most challenging financial, litigation, and business-critical issues. FTI Consulting is a leading global firm that organizations rely on for advice and solutions in the areas of corporate finance and restructuring, disputes and investigations, economic consulting, e-discovery software and services, reputation management, and transaction advisory when confronting the critical issues that shape their futures. We are involved in high-stakes, fast-paced computer forensics projects from around the world. Our workforce of more than 3,600 employees includes numerous PhDs, MBAs, CPAs, CFEs, JDs, and technologists with expertise across a broad range of industries including financial services, retail, healthcare, energy, media, and communications. If you are interested in becoming part of a fast growing company and helping shape its future, read on.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
A Director is responsible for providing support and web application development as they relate to litigation, dispute resolution or financial investigations. He/she will assist businesses, government entities and law firms in complex, application development requiring the understanding of relationships between various information sources, complex modeling or information sharing.
As a Director, you will develop in-depth knowledge of your clients' objectives and challenges in order to design and implement innovative strategies to assist them through their current difficulties and prepare them for the future. Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to, the following:
* Manage web development project teams to implement client centric web applications.
* Identifying the relationships among multiple sources and types of data, and organizing this information to facilitate effective data analysis.
* Designing, creating, and implementing client centric web applications.
* Analyze, code, and test simple to moderate modules (both new and changes to existing programs) from design specifications.
* Learn existing applications and design new tools to improve processes.
* Minimum of a Bachelor's degree.
* 4+ years of Web Application development.
* Experience working in a team-orientated environment.
* Proficient in managing web application development teams
* Proficient in designing application development requirements
* Proficient in Object Oriented Programming
* Proficient with Oracle Application Express (APEX).
* Proficient in MySQL, PostgreSQL, t-SQL, PL/SQL, or other relational database query language.
* Experience with version control systems such as Git, SVN or Mercurial
* Experience in Agile principles and test-driven development (TDD)
* Able to work in a team as well as independently.
* Able to adapt quickly in handling multiple/evolving tasks as a result of new engagements and/or re-prioritized deadlines.
* Highly motivated, hard-working, eager to learn, and able to motivate others.
* Able to regularly communicate status (to both internal and external clients).
* Able to produce high quality and/or final work product under strict deadlines.
* Proficient in relational data modeling.
* Experience in .NET, Java, Python, PHP or Ruby.
* Experience in MVC frameworks such as Laravel, Django, Rails, or Zend
* Proficient in Node.js, Phantom.js, jQuery, Prototype.js, AngularJS, or Bootstrap
* Experience in Linux and Apache
* Experience with APIs.
* Flexibility to provide night and weekend coverage when requested.
POSITION CLASSIFICATION: Exempt
About FTI Consulting
FTI Consulting is a business advisory firm.