We're looking for a E-Learning Support Analyst (Santa Monica, CA)
This position offers an exciting opportunity in an internet software company with a smart workforce. The e-Learning Support Analyst will be responsible for providing account level support to Cornerstone's customers via telephone and electronic communication.
You will deliver in-depth technical support to our clients troubleshooting complex point-in time issues and supporting adoption/utilization insights across the client base.
You'll acknowledge, analyze, and resolve complex e-learning content questions and issues encountered in Cornerstone's applications, and manage client relationships from a more technical perspective.
This position requires a talented individual that excels in comprehensive problem analysis, software support and customer service.
In this role you will…
* Troubleshoot content delivery and quality issues by identifying problems, researching, and applying solutions - often collaborating with cross-functional support teams and escalating when necessary.
Provide constant and ongoing communication with clients regarding support incidents
* Serve as operational POC for Cornerstone clients regarding content issues and system functionality. Constantly evaluate and strengthen quality standards to ensure a high-quality content experience for clientele.
* Perform content level testing for prospective content partners, including data validation, functionality, performance and user acceptance test activities.
* Prioritize and triage complex cases and manage escalations to meet our clients' ever-changing needs.
* Gain a deep understanding of the Cornerstone LMS application including the hundreds of complex features and configuration options.
* Serve as the liaison between clients, content vendors, development and engineering teams to properly vet potential defects and data errors and help these teams prioritize and understand the impact issues are having on clients.
* Create accurate, reliable, and complete case activity updates suitable for maintaining an accurate knowledge base.
* Ensure proper, timely follow-up on assigned cases to ensure service level agreements are met and client satisfaction is high.
* Contribute to the training and mentoring of team members and work with management on continuous improvement of the Cornerstone knowledge base and Cornerstone processes.
You've got what it takes if you have…
* BA/BS or equivalent of 4 years hands-on experience in a business administration, technical support or development capacity.
* 5+ years of experience in instructional design, curriculum design or eLearning, with at least 2-3 years of experience specifically in the design of eLearning courseware.
* Knowledge of SCORM or AICC principles and experience with LMSs Proven ability to design effective eLearning training programs and assess their impact on employee performance.
* Experience working in a corporate environment designing training systems, procedures and programs.
* Ability to provide an eLearning portfolio demonstrating a proven ability to make compelling and cohesive courseware.
* Ability to troubleshoot e-Learning courseware, able to use various tools to find the root cause of issues with e-Learning courseware delivered through any LMS.
* Experience in building eLearning strategies to support corporate initiatives.
* Strong working knowledge of recording and editing audio and using eLearning development tools.
* Strong working knowledge of various authoring and eLearning development tools; i.e., Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, Adobe Connect, PhotoShop, Lectora, Camtasia, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, and/or Adobe Premiere.
* CLPP Certification is a plus.
* High degree of emotional intelligence and ability to liaise with executive-level sponsors for our strategic clients.
* Some experience using ticketing software such as Salesforce, Zendesk, Jira, or similar to manage a case queue.
* Skilled with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
* Analytical - must possess the ability to understand clients' business processes and workflows and translate them into system functionality to help clients meet their needs with existing system features
* Ability to grasp complex system workflows, to understand cause and effect for actions taken in a business process or software system. This skill is critical to troubleshooting issues to distinguish between user error and actual system defects
* Experience with one or more of the following is a huge plus: programming languages, relational databases, HTML/content development
* Excellent verbal (telephone) and written communication skills and professional etiquette
* Supportive team player
* Flexible and adapts well to rapid change
* Ability to work some weekends. Bonus if you would prefer to work weekends as part of your regular schedule.
* Willing to complete various public and private sector clearance processes which could include extensive background checks and fingerprinting.
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our unlimited vacation, paid sabbaticals, generous stock units, education reimbursement, because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...)
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) was founded with a passion for empowering people through learning and a conviction that people should be your organization's greatest competitive advantage. Cornerstone is a global human capital management (HCM) leader with a core belief that companies thrive when they help their employees to realize their potential. Putting this belief into practice, Cornerstone offers solutions to help companies strategically manage and continuously develop their talent throughout the entire employee lifecycle. Cornerstone's HCM platform is successfully used by more than 42 million people in 192 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, religion, color, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Cornerstone OnDemand
Cornerstone OnDemand is a company providing comprehensive learning and talent management solutions.