We were cloud before cloud was cool! Now we are working on tomorrow's problems.
What sets us apart?
* We have been working in Cloud computing for 15+ years and now working on exciting projects in PaaS, Big Data and Predictive Analytics.
* We are a technology company that understands the importance of staying up-to-date and at the forefront of new and innovative technologies. Global Scale?! We have over 20 million users in 192 different countries! Who even knew there were 192 different countries?
* We make software that empowers people, and we think that is pretty cool! So much so, that we live it every day. Cornerstone offers monthly development days, along with countless training opportunities. Top it off with real career growth possibilities, and you have yourself a company for the long term!
* Check out our office. Need a code break? Go play in our arcade, watch a movie in our theater, or even get a free massage in our dedicated massage room! Or, grab some free food and rest on our outdoor patio (Ocean view of course J)
* We also offer top of the line benefits! How does Company stock, unlimited PTO, a 401k match and top of the line healthcare sound?
Intrigued? Please read on…
In this role you will…
* Analyze product and technical user stories and create, document and execute relevant testable scenarios
* Develop, maintain and execute automated tests
* Develop, maintain and enhance test automation framework and test infrastructure as needed
* Participate in release planning, sprint planning, and technical design reviews; provide input as appropriate
* Partner with engineers, product managers, and other team members as appropriate
* Find and appropriately document defects and validate fixes
* Develop and maintain thorough knowledge and understanding of products
* Actively mentor individuals and promote best QA practices
* Leading projects, increasing team productivity and effectiveness by sharing your deep knowledge and experience
* Provide status updates to managers, and escalate issues appropriately
You've got what it takes if you have…
* 5+ years of experience in software development or test automation using C# or Java
* Extensive experience with test automation tools like Selenium
* Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills in a technical environment
* Good understanding of an Agile SDLC
* Self-motivated, requiring minimal oversight
* Good team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
* Ability to write complex SQL queries and stored procedures
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, related field, or equivalent degree and experience
Extra dose of awesome if you have…
* Experience working with Microsoft Technologies (ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server, MSMQ)
* Experience with Learning Management, SCORM, AICC, HRS systems
About Cornerstone OnDemand
Cornerstone OnDemand is a provider of a comprehensive learning and talent management solutions delivered as Software-as-a-Service.