In order to address the most critical needs of our clients, RSM US LLP has established the Security and Privacy Risk Consulting group, comprised of more than 150 professionals dedicated exclusively to serving the cyber security needs of our clients. This group includes experienced consultants located throughout the country dedicated to helping clients with preventing, detecting, and responding to security threats that may affect their critical systems and data. We serve a diverse client base within a variety of industries, and we are relied upon to provide expertise within areas of security testing, architecture, governance, compliance, and digital forensics.
We are looking to hire a Director for our Security and Privacy Risk Consulting practice. The Director of Risk Advisory Services - Security and Privacy Risk Consulting will be responsible for building delivery capabilities and innovating service offerings within the Consulting Services Practice. This Director will continue the firm's mission to build a world class consulting practice that will offer RSM US LLP client's solutions addressing Information Technology security risks, vulnerabilities, incidents and data breaches, architecture, and compliance with regulations and standards.
* Continue building our security, privacy and risk practice through expansion of team size and skill-sets
* Assume oversight role with selected target accounts in the central region
* Provide oversight and training to managers and staff during the delivery of technical services to ensure quality delivery while allowing staff to learn and grow
* Use proven business development skills to acquire additional clients and expand relationships with existing clients
* Identify business opportunities and enhance go-to-market strategies
* Be able to communicate to clients regarding the strategic and tactical risks of advanced security threats, the methods malicious actors compromise such issues, and potential solutions that may prevent such incidents from occurring
* Communicate complex technical issues to client senior management through the ability to transform such data into layman and executive style reports and presentations
* Leverage industry and technical expertise to identify improvement opportunities for assigned clients and assist with the development of remediation services for identified findings
* Ensure revenue goals are being met and client service offerings are responsive to the changing needs in the business environment
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field from an accredited college/university
* Strong technical knowledge in one or more of the following: network and application security testing, IT security governance and risk, digital forensics and incident response, security architecture, deployment of security appliances such as DLP, SIEM, IDS/IPS, etc.
* In-depth knowledge of the security and privacy provisions of a variety of regulations and standards such as PCI, NERC/CIP, SOX, HIPAA/HITECH, FFIEC, EU Privacy Laws, ISO, and NIST 800 series
* Successful track record of building and growing a security and privacy practice
* Proven demonstration of the ability to manage a marketing campaign to launch a new or expanded services
* Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge and a proven record of success with identifying and obtaining new service opportunities and taking the opportunities through the sales cycle
* Demonstrates thorough abilities to identify and address client needs, including developing and sustaining meaningful client relationships and understand the client's business
* Proven people skills: demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven track record of success with operating in a professional services firm or large consultancy
* Proven ability to effectively collaborate
* Certified Information Systems Security Professionals® (CISSP®); Certified Information Systems Auditor® (CISA®); Certified Information Security Manager® (CISM®); Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH); GIAC certifications or equivalent security certifications ·
* Active Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) certification or able to secure or re-activate such with existing credentials
* Industry Thought Leadership
* Excellent written, oral, presentation skills, innovative thinker
* A proven record of success working seamlessly in a virtual environment to complete projects with team members based in various locations, domestically and globally
* Demonstrates creative thinking, individual initiative, and flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks
* Keeps up to date with the Security and Privacy Risk Consulting Industry - following the industry's advancements, challenges, and discovery
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Job ID req4627
Line of Business: Consulting Services
SubFunction: RAS Security&Privacy Risk Cons
Job Type: Full Time
Req #: req4627
Location: 13155 Noel Rd, Suite 2200, Dallas, TX US
Region: Central Region
Job Category: Business Consulting/Technology
Employment Type: Experienced
Degree Required: Bachelor
About Junction Solutions
Junction Solutions offers industry-specific ERP solutions and expertise for the retail and consumer goods industries.