The Microsoft SharePoint Consulting Supervisor will have a high level of general IT and solutions development knowledge, as well as, provide IT SharePoint consulting services to clients. This is an excellent opportunity if you are a self-starter who likes to take initiative in planning and implementing innovative ideas. The overall objective of this position is to provide a positive impact on helping our Enterprise Content Management team service our growing base of clients.
* Participate in prospective pursuits and secure projects, therefore growing the local SharePoint Practice
* Lead requirements gathering sessions with clients
* Create design documentation
* Take an active role in the development of SharePoint sites including managed metadata, master pages, content types, and other key elements
* Mentor Junior Level Staff, work well with team members, clients, and other vendors
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, MIS or other related business fields
* Five (plus) years of Microsoft SharePoint experience (2013 or Office 365 preferred)
* Superior organizational, writing, interpersonal and communication skills
* Demonstrated work ethic and ability to work effectively with people at various levels
* Ability to apply system design and development methodologies
* Experience working within and leading a project team
Preferred Skills and Experience:
* Development of custom SharePoint solutions for clients based upon the client's business requirements
* Demonstrated ability to take initiative, develop strong working relationships with clients, and juggle competing priorities to meet deadlines Lead team role with established management of revenue streams and financials
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Job ID req5196
Line of Business: Consulting Services
SubFunction: TMC Inf ECM
Job Type: Full Time
Req #: req5196
Location: 80 City Square, , Boston, MA US
Region: Northeast Region
Job Category: Business Consulting/Technology
Employment Type: Current Openings
Degree Required: Bachelor
About Junction Solutions
Junction Solutions offers industry-specific ERP solutions and expertise for the retail and consumer goods industries.