Rsm Us Llp
The IT Governance Associate's primary role is to assist the IT Governance Manager with inquiries related to Information Security that originate from clients, other RSM employees, or vendors. Key roles for this position include working directly with vendors and clients, completing client questionnaires, preparing client RFIs/RPIs, reviewing vendor security posture, participation in IT enhancement projects as needed, and liaising with other teams such as Data Privacy and Legal when necessary.
* Respond to and complete client security questionnaires, requests for proposal, and requests for information.
* Assist IT Governance Manager with reviewing the security posture of vendors and third parties. This includes reviewing filled out vendor security questionnaires, writing reports, and communicating with Line of Business contacts to collect more information when needed.
* Respond to various Information Security inquiries that come from other RSM employees, both external client servers and internal client servers.
* Assist IT Governance Manager with reviewing and editing data security terms and conditions within contracts, addendums, appendices, etc. that come in through the NORM CQRM queue
* Support the IT Governance Manager with maintaining and updating Information Security summary documentation.
* Participate in the client audit process including on-site and off-site facilitation and documentation management.
* Participate on the internal SOC 2 assessment team; assist in organizing and facilitating RSM's SOC 2 Type 2 internal assessment.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent level of experience
* Good understanding of current technologies and technical terms
* Good understanding of information security best practices
* Knowledge of Microsoft windows administration and tools such as SharePoint, Office, and Excel
* Bachelor's degree and 2 years of related experience
* Good understanding of IT audit methods
* Basic understanding third party risk management
* 2+ years of experience in IT
* 2+ years of experience in IT audit
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Job ID req9545_Chicago
Line of Business: Internal Client Service
Job Type: Full Time
Req #: req9545_Chicago
Location: 801 Nicollet Mall, West Tower, Ste 1100, Chicago, IL US
Job Category: Corporate Information Technology
Employment Type: Current Openings
Degree Required: None
About Rsm Us Llp
Junction Solutions offers industry-specific ERP solutions and expertise for the retail and consumer goods industries.