First Republic Bank
First Republic is an ultra-high-touch bank that provides extraordinary client service. We believe that one-on-one interactions build lasting relationships. We move quickly to serve our clients' needs so that their financial transactions are handled with ease and efficiency. Client trust and security are paramount in our line of business. Ultimately, our goal is unsurpassed client satisfaction which will lead to personal referrals - our number one source of new business. We recognize that our competitive advantage starts with our people and our culture. At First Republic, we work hard and move quickly as a very coordinated team. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow and contribute in a fun, fast-paced environment, First Republic is the place for you. We have exceptional people focused on providing extraordinary service.
The Digital Technology Portal Developer is focused on executing of the Digital Channels strategy and roadmap and partner closely with Digital Channel. Solutions will be in support of an integrated financial service experience incorporating banking, brokerage, wealth management, trust, etc.
As a Digital Technology Portal Senior Developer, you'll be responsible for developing site features and capabilities leveraging portal framework. In depth knowledge and expertise with Java/J2EE development best practices, portal framework API and services, spring framework, Micro Services, portal standards and technologies such Java Server Faces (JSF), JQuery, Angular and Rich UI libraries will be necessary to succeed in this role.
* Establish and maintain strong business partnership with the Digital Channel team.
* Provide integrated solutions across internal systems as well as external 3rd party hosted systems.
* Keeping up-to-date on new technology, standards, protocols and tools in areas relevant to rapid changing digital environment.
* Responsible for web portal design, enhancements, configuration, development and deployment activities
* Designing, Writing and Testing solid code within a portal framework and Java, J2EE applications
* Communicate and participate with other team members in a fast agile environment
* Continuous Build and Deployment environment setup and configuration and production deployments and validation
* Setup portal on cloud and build environment for continuous deployments
Key Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
* Requires a minimum of 8+ or more years professional experience in software development specially including online and mobile app delivery.
* Requires strong communication skills.
* Requires 5+ years web portal development and deployment.
* Requires 3+ years Angular & React libraries.
* Requires 5+ years J2EE Web Development
* Requires 5+ years developing mobile ready web sites using responsive web design frameworks.
* Requires working experience on SSO & Customization per requirement
* Requires working experience in integrating different systems and end to end system validation
* Requires strong working experience on portal setup with clustering
* Requires a desire to develop visually-appealing and user-friendly portal applications
* Desired: working knowledge of Identity Management System Integration.
* Desired: working knowledge of Content Management System Integration.
* Desired working knowledge of Amazon cloud and portal setup on cloud.
* Desired: experience working with vendors to deliver integrated solutions to external clients (integration across a mix of internal and external 3rd party systems).
* Undergraduate degree is required, preferably in a technical discipline.
* The ability to learn and comprehend basic instructions; understand the meanings of words and respond effectively; and perform basic arithmetic accurately and quickly.
* Vision must be sufficient to read data reports, manuals and computer screens.
* Hearing must be sufficient to understand a conversation at a normal volume, including telephone calls and in person.
* Speech must be coherent to clearly convey or exchange information, including the giving and receiving of assignments and/or directions.
* Position involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
* Must be able to travel as position requires.
* May be required to lift 25-50lbs.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, to the extent consistent with applicable federal and/or state law.
About First Republic Bank
First Republic Bank offers private banking, private business banking and private wealth management services.