First Republic Bank
At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You'll always feel empowered and valued here.
This Program Manager is responsible for the overall management and delivery of the Integrated Bank and Wealth Digital Experience project. This role will work very tightly with the executive leaders and program sponsors so must have track record influencing executive leaders. This role will also work closely with technical and functional business groups across the bank, as well as third party vendors, to ensure coordination of all activities. The Program Manager must effectively drive results and manage expectations across a diverse cross functional team.
Digital and Wealth management expertise is preferred, and the ideal candidate will have led a Digital development and implementation. Knowledge of the entire SDLC process for both business and technology is required.
What you'll do as a Contingent Project Manager:
* Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
* Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
* Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety and quality.
* Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
* Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
* Analyzing and managing program risk.
* Day to day management of the Program, which requires close collaboration with Business and Technology leadership.
* Serves as the manager of project managers and other resources working across a large program on behalf of specified business partners.
* Ensures adherence to budgeting, financial forecasting, cost accounting standards across the program.
* Serves as liaison between various business units, vendors, Information Systems, Information Security, Internal Audit, and impacted business units.
What skills you will use:
* Requires a four-year college degree with emphasis in a related field or equivalent skill, knowledge, or professional development.
* MBA or relevant graduate degree preferred.
* Formal training in project or program management and/or certification required.
* Advanced knowledge of project and program management.
* Advanced knowledge as a subject matter expert in the program area including systems and operations.
* Advanced knowledge of MS Office, MS Project, MS Visio, and MS SharePoint.
* Ten years of experience or more in project/program management and/or relevant banking or technical operations management.
* Ability to influence others and build strong partnership with others.
* Must possess excellent written and oral communications skills and the ability to clearly define projects, objectives, goals, schedules and assignments.
* Must be able to clearly define and present ideas, and effectively communicate with all levels of management.
* Must possess the ability to work effectively with business personnel at all levels as well as with outside vendors and contractors.
* Requires the flexibility to act in both a strategic management role as well in a project manager capacity when required.
* Must exercise a reasonable amount of independent judgment under a minimum of supervision.
* Requires strong interpersonal and organizational skills, including the ability to meet deadlines.
Own your work and your career - apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You'll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability - that's the First Republic way.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, to the extent consistent with applicable federal and/or state law.
About First Republic Bank
First Republic Bank offers private banking, private business banking and private wealth management services.