* Primary Location: United States,Texas,Irving
* Education: Bachelor's Degree
* Job Function: Technology
* Schedule: Full-time
* Shift: Day Job
* Employee Status: Regular
* Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
* Job ID: 19008493
Citi's goal is to become the World's Digital Bank and Digital Software Development Engineering Team is playing a big part in making that happen. While supporting existing application architecture, the team has embarked on new technologies including Responsive Web Design (RWD), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Microservices, and Web APIs for our Retail Bank and Mortgage businesses. We have also fully embraced agile development methodology for quick incremental deliveries and fail fast.
* Accountable for all phases of development process - analysis, design, construction, testing and implementation in agile development lifecycles.
* Collaborate with business partners to analyze user stories, ensuring they are clear, concise, and technically feasible.
* Translate user stories into innovative solutions that provide an excellent client experience and align with Digital's architectural roadmap.
* Prepare detailed technical designs that account for security, resiliency, scalability, maintainability, and performance.
* Code, test, debug, implement, and support complex financial applications.
* Strive for continuous improvements of our processes, application designs, and application execution.
* Collaborate with onshore/offshore resources, ensuring adherence to our processes and standards.
* Remain abreast of emerging Digital technologies.
* 5-7 years of hands-on experience developing enterprise applications using JEE, Struts, Spring, WebSphere, Hibernate, Oracle.
* 2-3 years of hands-on experience in cloud computing, Microservices/APIs, cloud foundry like Pivotal, distributed caching like Gemfire, and Springboot.
* Experience with tools like Eureka, Hysterix, Docker, Kubernetes, No SQL Database like MongoDB
* Experienced in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
* Prior experience working on agile teams is very desirable.
* Experience implementing business critical, high volume, and highly available web-based applications is a must.
* Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) and testing tools such as Cucumber.
* Familiar with Bitbucket, RTC, SVN, etc. for source control
* Must be collaborative, adaptable, and have good communication skills.
* Experience in Financial industry is a plus.
Citigroup is a company providing financial products and services.