* Primary Location: United States,New York,New York
* Education: Bachelor's Degree
* Job Function: Technology
* Schedule: Full-time
* Shift: Day Job
* Employee Status: Regular
* Travel Time: No
* Job ID: 19033145
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explain what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
Senior Application Developer/Analyst to conduct data management, analysis and develop capabilities on Aqua's MIS platform - Markets Liquidity and Collateral System; providing support for in-business leadership on capital and liquidity modelling, balance sheet planning, capital/funding strategy, structure notes issuance and other aspects of financial resource management.
* Design and develop innovative solutions to meet the needs of the business and interacts with business partners and key contacts
* Requirement gathering & understanding, analyze and convert functional requirements into concrete technical tasks and able to provide reasonable effort estimates
* Conduct data analysis to locate and resolve any possible issues or implement new data operation tasks
* Work pro-actively, independently and with global teams to address project requirements, and articulate issues/challenges with enough lead time to address project delivery risks
* Work effectively with global teams to leverage existing systems and solutions
* Demonstrate ownership and initiative taking
* Develop solutions to serve function of data integration, data consumption and data generation
* Work on BAU development requests as and when they arise and provide level 3 production support
* Develop new ETL processes, reports, feeds to satisfy new business demands
* Perform code reviews, providing feedback relative to best practices, make improvement recommendations for better performance and services to clients
* Setup deployment and configuration processes for different application components using uDeploy
* 10+ years of IT professional experience
* 5+ years relevant experience in Database/ETL/Reporting, preferably SQL Server and SSIS/SSRS/SSAS or similar tools
* Optional: Qlikview, Power BI Skills
* Strong problem solving, analysis skills with very good understanding of technology
* Excellent team work, verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate technical concepts to a non-technical audience and leadership to manage projects
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Citigroup is a company providing financial products and services.