* Primary Location: United States,Texas,Irving
* Education: Bachelor's Degree
* Job Function: Technology
* Schedule: Full-time
* Shift: Day Job
* Employee Status: Regular
* Travel Time: No
* Job ID: 19033227
CitiRisk is a consolidated platform for Risk Management and Risk Reporting across Citigroup globally. It is supported by the Enterprise Technology Solutions within Global Functions Technology Services Organization. CitiRisk provides the strategic infrastructure for Institutional Clients Group, Citi Commercial Bank, Consumer Bank and Investment Products, Treasury and Enterprise Risk Management.This reports to the application AI development manager under Commercial Bank Risk management. Next gen technologies are being harnessed to incorporate NLP for automated spreading, ML for data classification, etc; We have a highly talented global team and are looking for a hands on developer.
* Interacting with Business analysts and managers to understand the requirements behind BRDs/FRDs/SRs
* Complete understanding of application code through code compilation, code walkthrough, execution flow, overall design
* Participate in design review/code/project review meetings- local/global
* Hands on Development using python based Machine Learning, NLP and NLG
* Unit testing, Integration testing, UAT/SIT support
* Code check in, check out, merge, build management as needed
* Clean data to improve accuracy
* Build common/reusable code
* Supervises apps development team (consisting of support staff and/or entry-level developers); allocates work to team; makes recommendations for training and development needs. Evaluates subordinates' performance and considerable weight is given to recommendations made for hiring, terminations and other personnel actions. Recommends new work procedures. Utilizes good understanding of procedures and concepts within apps development and basic knowledge of other technical areas. Applies basic understanding of how own area integrates within apps development. Makes evaluative judgments to solve problems based on analysis of factual information; resolves problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of acquired technical experience and guided by precedents. Ensures the quality of tasks provided by self and others on team. Impacts the team and closely related work teams by influencing decisions through advice or facilitating services; accountable for end results. Exchanges ideas and information in a concise and logical manner with tact and sensitivity to audience diversity. Acts as backup to Apps Development Manager.
* 2-3 years of overall software development especially in Python/Java.
* Bachelors in computer science. Specialization in Data Science or Artificial Intelligence. Candidates with passion for coding and systems development from other disciplines also can apply.
* 1+ years of experience in Machine learning development is preferred
* Strong design & execution bend of mind
* Conceptual understanding of models/algorithms
* Exposure to Neural Networks
* Passion for technology and self- starter
* Orientation towards Disciplined development processes
* Good skills at building networks
Knowledge and Experience:
Knowledge in Machine learning using Neural Networks, Statistical Models, etc.
NLP processing using NLTK, Topic Modelling, etc..
Hands on development experience using Python and libraries like sklearn, Keras. Additional experience in tesseract, opencv, gensim, imagemagick, pdfminer is a plus. NLG experience is a double plus.
Citigroup is a company providing financial products and services.