The Brigham's Office of Strategic Communication is looking for an organized, innovative and passionate, Digital Producer to join a motivated web team executing online initiatives, and to help advance the digital properties of a leading academic medical center. The Digital Communication team is seeking a digital producer with exceptional content management knowledge, frontend web development understanding, and customer service experience to work across the integrated Office of Strategic Communication in partnership with the marketing, media relations, social media, visual strategy and internal communication teams as well as closely with our Information Systems department.
Reporting to the Sr. Manager of Digital Communication, the digital producer will be an integral part of the web team involved in managing the day to day operation of brighamandwomens.org, the online physician directory, our intranet, blogs, and other strategic communication digital tools. The ideal candidate will use his/her knowledge of content management systems and web project workflows to enhance our website production. The producer will make timely updates, assist with website publishing and help manage and train a decentralized network of departmental web editors and authors to ensure that all web production is consistent with the Brigham web standards.
Essential functions in this role, you will:
* Create and update web pages (including text, graphics, and video) using content management systems (TeamSite, Wordpress, etc.) and other online production systems
* Ensure consistency of layout, design, brand, and experience [SLJ1] [HRD2] across our website
* Support, guide, advise and serve as the CMS lead for our decentralized team of web editors responding to help requests, assist on troubleshooting technical issues, and escalating issues to the appropriate parties
* Create and maintain documentation on CMS training, best web practices, publishing, and production
* Help prioritize functionality upgrades and test new web features and improvements to ensure our digital platforms consistently meet and exceed our consumer's expectations
* Collaborate with an energetic, cross-functional Office of Strategic Communication team that includes: digital, marketing, creative services, internal communications, media relations and social media. and
* Work closely with team leads and developers from the shared, system-wide Partners IS department
* Perform general website maintenance, quality assurance, testing and troubleshooting as necessary
* Support other web production duties as necessary
* 4-5 years of experience developing and maintaining web pages and managing web users in a corporate environment
* Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures related to web production and design
* Knowledge of HTML, and web analytics and graphics applications (e.g., Google Analytics, Dreamweaver, Adobe Creative Suite/PhotoShop, ImageReady, etc.)
* Exceptional problem solving, communication and organizational skills
* Customer-service oriented. Ability to handle multiple projects, meet deadlines and manage expectations and priorities
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Web-savvy with an experienced understanding of content management systems, governance, HTML, SEO, and tracking
* Ability to work independently and as part of the multipurpose team
* Flexible and adaptable to changing needs and priorities
About Partners Healthcare
Partners HealthCare is a not-for-profit health care system that is committed to patient care, research, teaching, and service.