Built by the team that designed Facebook's technology to understand the needs of its first billion users, Interana provides the most powerful behavioral discovery platform to understand the behavior of any combination of actors (people and things), actions (behavior), and timeframe (seconds to years). Customers today demand companies meet them wherever they are - online, offline, at work, home or on the road. This digital transformation requires companies to understand what their customers' experiences are across each channel. Only Interana's continuous intelligence platform gives any employee who can use a spreadsheet users direct access to 100% of their customer event data, and still provides answers in seconds. Interana's Interactive Visual Interface™ is an easy-to-use UI providing users accessible, powerful, and instant discovery and analysis. Customers include Asana, Comcast, Goodyear, Microsoft, Sonos, and Uber among others.
Are you a DevOps engineer who is interested in building a scalable, secure infrastructure and deployment system using modern technology and best practices? Do you like working on the building tools to automate cloud infrastructure? Are you excited to work on and implement the latest cloud technologies? Interana has developed the world's leading behavioral analytics software, used by customers like Microsoft, Comcast, Asana, and Sonos, but the best is yet to come and you could be a part of it!
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
* Developing and maintaining scripts, tools, and documentation for administering multiple server environments, including creating solutions that account for scalability and performance optimization
* Implement infrastructure and procedures to support a 24/7 business
* Work with the development team to configure, support, and improve the infrastructure
* Build and maintaining our CI/CD platform
* Strong hands-on experience with public cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
* Strong practical Linux based systems administration skills in a cloud environment
* Experience and strong interest in building sophisticated and highly automated infrastructure
* Strong scripting skills in Python
* Knowledge of foundations of networking, routing, DNS, load balancing
* Understanding and experience with deployment of code to Production
* Experience in the architecture of continuous integration and delivery
* 3+ years of experience in a DevOps role
* Sense of humor is a must!
NICE TO HAVES
* Experience working with SQL
* Familiarity with container software
* Exposure to infrastructure-as-code frameworks such as Terraform
* Scripting proficiency with Bash
* Familiarity with logging and monitoring technologies such as Nagios, Prometheus and Datadog
Interana is an E-Verify participant
Analyze billions of events in seconds to understand how customers behave and products are used.