Built by the team that designed Facebook's technology to understand the needs of its first billion users. Interana provides the most powerful behavioral discovery platform to understand the behavior of any combination of actors (people and things), actions (behavior), and timeframe (seconds to years). Customers today demand companies meet them wherever they are - online, offline, at work, home or on the road. This digital transformation requires companies to understand what their customers' experiences are across each channel. Only Interana's continuous intelligence platform gives any employee who can use a spreadsheet direct access to 100% of their customer event data, and still provides answers in seconds. Interana's Interactive Visual Interface™ is an easy-to-use UI providing users accessible, powerful, and instant discovery and analysis. Customers include Asana, Comcast, Goodyear, Microsoft, Sonos, and Uber among others.
Are you a talented web engineer looking for your next big challenge? Are you excited to use cutting edge development tools to build the best data interrogation and visualization system ever made? Do you have an eye for visual or UX design that make using applications intuitive and enjoyable? Are you passionate about understanding big data? Interana has developed the world's leading behavioral analytics software, used by customers like Microsoft, Comcast, Asana, and Sonos, but the best is yet to come and you could be a part of it!
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
* Working closely with product managers, UX designers, and engineers to implement elegant solutions to tricky web development problems.
* Developing the frontend layers of Interana's stack, using tools like React, Jest, node, and D3.
* Championing best practices in order to create maintainable, high performing web applications.
* Contributing to everything from code architecture to product features to visual design.
* BS in Computer Science or related technical field.
* 5+ years experience in web software development, including both UI/UX and APIs; in-depth experience developing single page applications.
* Experience architecting, building, and scaling elegant solutions to maximize team productivity.
* Ability to identify performance bottlenecks and optimize them. The DOM is your second home.
* Proven ability to tackle user interface conundrums, independently and as part of a team.
* Strong test-writing skills and commitment to high quality software development.
* Excellent communication skills with users and stakeholders at all levels, both internal and external.
NICE TO HAVE
* Experience working with React and ES2015+ features.
* Experience working in a startup or high-growth environment.
* Familiarity unit testing frontend code with Jest/enzyme or other frontend testing frameworks.
* Ability to build custom visualizations with D3.
Analyze billions of events in seconds to understand how customers behave and products are used.