Lionbridge enables more than 800 world-leading brands to increase international market share, speed adoption of products and effectively engage their customers in local markets worldwide. Using our innovative cloud technology platforms and our global crowd of more than 100,000 professional cloud workers, we provide translation, digital marketing, global content management and application testing solutions that ensure global brand consistency, local relevancy and technical usability across all touch points of the customer lifecycle. Based in Waltham, Mass., Lionbridge maintains solution centers in 28 countries.
Employee Sub-Group: Regular FT Salaried
Location: Chicago , Illinois
Position Title: Development Team Lead - Sr. Java Dev
A Development Team Lead leads the system design and development efforts by liaising with BA, PM, Development Manager, DBAs and Technical Architects to understand, extract and document detailed system requirements based on the Business requirements. The Team Lead works closely with Onsite and/or offshore developers to ensure that the correct requirements are being communicated to the developers and quality code is being developed by the developers.
* Ensures that the correct standards and processes are being followed by the development team.
* Participates in code reviews and works on certain development tasks as needed.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and at least 8 years of relevant experience.
* Position Responsibilities
* Looking for a hands-on technical architect/development lead to join our project team.
Must Have -
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* At least 10 years of development experience
* At least 2 years of experience as a team lead or as an architect
* Demonstrated command over various technologies and open-source APIs/products
* Candidates with Java Certification are strongly preferred
Lionbridge is a global outsourcing company that combines its worldwide technical documentation, learning development and engineering expertise. Organizations rely on Lionbridge's content and engineering services to help increase the speed of production adoption and gain market share in local and global markets. Global Content and Engineering is a division of Lionbridge that supports our customer's global product lifecycle from engineering, validation, technical documentation, training, translation and engineering support. With multiple development centers across three continents, Lionbridge combines its worldwide design and development expertise with proven program management to bring life to our clients' products. We strive to deliver our solutions to global users and customers in the aerospace, automotive, education, industrial, life sciences, software and teleco verticals, leveraging our multi-shore delivery platform for continuous, long-term efficiency and quality improvements. To learn more, visit http://www.lionbridge.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Lionbridge welcomes and embraces a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, genetic information, or protected military or veteran status.
Lionbridge Technologies offers best-in-class global marketing & crowd-sourcing solutions.