Lionbridge enables more than 800 world-leading brands to increase international market share, speed adoption of products and effectively engage their customers in local markets worldwide. Using our innovative cloud technology platforms and our global crowd of more than 100,000 professional cloud workers, we provide translation, digital marketing, global content management and application testing solutions that ensure global brand consistency, local relevancy and technical usability across all touch points of the customer lifecycle. Based in Waltham, Mass., Lionbridge maintains solution centers in 28 countries.
Employee Sub-Group: full time
Work Schedule: Standard Hours
Location: Chicago , Illinois
Position Title: AEM
We are seeking a mid to senior level AEM Developer in Chicago, IL.
Designs and develops architectural approaches and solutions on the enterprise AEM platform based on business needs/requirements and develops implementation plans, estimates, and budgets in conjunction with the PM, BA and other team members. Ensures and drives the success of AEM enterprise-level integration and development efforts affecting upstream and downstream legacy systems. Works with functional groups (e.g., project management, network operations, etc.) in order to provide tightly integrated solutions between the web applications and the legacy backend systems. Build strong partnerships with business stakeholders and works with product owners to develop and maintain an enterprise-wide, prioritized AEM roadmap in conjunction with the legacy retirement roadmap. Ensures quality and on-time delivery on projects with associated documentation, user training, and operationalization; drives engineering best practices throughout the project lifecycle. Owns and is accountable for delivering quality outcomes that balance technical, business and operational goals.
* Deep knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager and AEM Core components (Example: Sling, OSGI, JCR, Dispatcher).
* Strong knowledge and experience in integration with components of Adobe Marketing Cloud (including Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics, and Campaign) and Adobe Social
* Be well-versed with AEM workflows setup and maintenance as well as User and Group Management
* Ability to fine-tune AEM application for optimal performance, including configuring Threads, Heap, GC Policy. FEO, JS and CSS minification and optimization. Should be familiar with application profilers
* Strong Java (OSGi, JSP, Servlets) and web development (HTML, JS, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap, etc.) background with experience building cutting edge web & responsive mobile experiences. Hands-on experience with Sightly (AEM Templating language) and CoralUI/TouchUI frameworks
* Proven track record to delivering enterprise initiatives working across organizational boundaries and building strong technical delivery teams
* Strong sense of ownership and accountability with a commitment to delivering quality outcomes that balance technical and business goals
* Broad web and digital knowledge, an aptitude for troubleshooting and problem solving as well as mentoring/guiding other members of the team.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to establish goals and set clear expectations, prioritize activities, and follow through to completion
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or relegated field
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
About Lionbridge Technologies
Lionbridge Technologies offers best-in-class global marketing & crowd-sourcing solutions.