United States of America - California, San Francisco
AECOM is actively seeking a creative, highly talented Document Controls Specialist for immediate employment in Sunnyvale, CA.
Imagine working on rewarding projects within a diverse culture, and having access to exceptional training and career development opportunities. Working at AECOM means being part of a global team, working with award-winning professionals across the world. Aspire to be a key player on some of the best projects regionally, with opportunities to work on projects nationally or internationally. Our people bring deep industry knowledge to help you succeed.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
* Assist in the administration of clients Document Management Software, including typical tasks such as migration of documentation and manipulation and validation of metadata.
* Provide technical expertise to aid in problem solving and resolution of process based tasks.
* Create automation solutions using various scripting solutions that leverage the gSuite environment
* Provide support in the concretion and presentation of training material directly related to the document management software and related processes.
* Processes documents (including indexing into database and/or enterprise content management system).
* May serve as a resource to others in the resolution of problems and issues.
* BA/BS + 2 years of related experience or AA/AS + 4 years of related experience or High School Diploma/GED + 6 years of related experience
* Experience in database management, document management, Big Data, Web/App Development, and/or Software Engineering
* Strong computer skills, including experience with various database programs, spreadsheets and related technical software
* Highly organized with strong interpersonal communications skills and the ability to work independently
* Fluency in Google apps script or Java
* Fluency in Google suite
* Previous experience with Relational Databases, Data Analytics, Web/App Development, and programming
* Experience in writing data related spreadsheet formulas and Google apps scripting
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.
Job Category Engineering - Software
Business Line PMCM
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 218940BR
Clearance Required No
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
AECOM is an engineering company that provides design, consulting, construction, and management services to governments, businesses, and organizations.