United States of America - Virginia, Fort Belvoir
* Organizes and directs work, coordinates efforts related to planning, programming, and execution of fielding operations.
* Provides the highest level of technical expertise related to oversight, development and execution of fielding and support operations for the Integrated Tactical Network (ITN).
* Conducts mission planning support and integration of Nett Warrior (NW) with other ITN mission command, tactical radio, and cloud systems.
* Coordination with unit leadership on NW systems and ITN communications architecture to include associated waveforms.
* Logistical support to assemble, package, ship, inventory, integrate systems, and install cables, brackets, and other.
* Tracking, monitoring, and reporting new and ongoing integration projects.
* Provide support for unit training and deployment missions.
* Assist with maintaining accurate, complete, and up to date Site Procedure Guides, Forms and Logs, and other Site Branding as directed by the PM.
* Assist in collecting and reporting recommendations for improvements and Failure Reporting and Corrective Action System (FRACAS) data for systems managed by the PM.
* Provide Incident Reports with Defective Component Name and Serial Number (SN)/ National Stock Number (NSN)/or Part Number (PN) of PM managed equipment.
* Provide Unit Surveys of equipment managed by the PM.
* Shall hold security clearance at least at the secret level and may require top secret level.
HS/GED + 20 or AS + 17 or BS/BA +10; Good communication skills; working knowledge of word-processing and integrated software applications; organizational skills and ability to perform detail-oriented work are required. Position may require travel. Position will require travel up to 25%. Position requires the ability to pass and maintain a Security Clearance. Must be a U.S. citizen.
* Experience with mission command applications and tactical radios.
* Strong oral communications skills, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
* Experience in tactical small unit operations in combat operations in Infantry, Armor, Cavalry, Special Forces, Engineer or Field Artillery Military Occupational Specialties.
* Experience coaching/teaching/ mentoring small unit leaders of combat arms organizations.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.
Job Category Military Support
Business Line Management Services
Business Group Management Services Group (MS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 220111BR
Clearance Required Yes
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
AECOM is an engineering company that provides design, consulting, construction, and management services to governments, businesses, and organizations.