Cybersecurity Software Engineer - Network Assurance II
Req #: 218113
Location: Florham Park, NJ US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI
What You'll Be Doing: Under general supervision, perform research, design and software development in various aspects of general IP network security for classified programs, supporting CACI's National Security and Innovative Solutions (NSIS) sector.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Research solutions to cyber security and computer networking problems
* Design, implement and unit test embedded software solutions
* Identify and evaluate security strengths and weaknesses of Service Provider and Enterprise network components and solutions
* Identify, create and propose new research projects
* MUST BE ABLE TO OBTAIN A GOVERNMENT CLEARANCE. There is no clearance requirement to begin employment, however, as a requirement of continued employment, you will be required to obtain a TS/SCI clearance.
Skills and Knowledge:
* Basic computer science and/or networking skills which may include knowledge in IP networking, cyber security and software development
* Willingness and ability to quickly learn new technologies
* Knowledge of Microsoft software applications and other software applications as required
Minimum Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering and 2-4 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education, skills, and experience.
Other Desired Skills:
* Practical experience with network hardware, systems and software applications
* Practical experience with managing, designing/upgrading and administering a network in a lab environment preferred
* Proficient in Internet routing techniques, protocols and tools
* Proficient in network and application security
LGS Innovations and its subsidiaries are wholly-owned subsidiaries of CACI International, Inc.
US-Florham Park-NJ-NEW JERSEY METRO
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.