JIRA Systems Administrator
Req #: 223540
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: None
What You'll Get to Do:
CACI has an outstanding opportunity for a JIRA System Administrator directly supporting a prestigious civilian government organization. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing, maintaining, supporting and upgrading JIRA Software, JIRA Service Desk, and Confluence. The candidate must be able to clearly communicate both written and orally, and present products and ideas in a business-like manner. Strong interpersonal skills are required due to continual interaction with clients, managers, and users with varying technical backgrounds in a fast-paced work environment.
More About the Role:
The candidate will apply problem-solving skills and knowledge of best practices to work with the Program Manager, software vendor and customer on issues related to the design, development and deployment of system updates and upgrades, modifications and integrations. The candidate will provide training and Tier 2 email-based user support. Development of customized global and/or queue‐specific workflows, templates, governance and procedures with the customer will be required.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
The candidate will have 3-5 years' experience in the following areas:
* In depth knowledge supporting JIRA service desk
* Ability to install/upgrade JIRA/JIRA Service Desk/Confluence
* Understand of keystore functionality with SSL certificates
* Experience troubleshooting performance related issues and making configuration changes.
* Good understanding of folder structure of JIRA/Confluence, Java Virtual Memory
* Solid understanding of database connection pools
* Ability to create/modify Workflows (including validators and post functions)
* Ability to create/modify issue types, field configuration and screens in JIRA, as well as Confluence spaces and Pages
* Ability to create and modify dashboards in JIRA
* Ability to create filters using JQL
* Solid understanding of permissions (Global, project level, groups)
* Ability to manually install and update add-ons using jar file.
* Understand how to re-index and troubleshoot if needed
* Ability to configure SSO settings
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Understanding of Active Directory and how it works with JIRA
* JIRA and Confluence Rest API for viewing, editing, creating tickets
* Ability to create/modify scripts using Script Runner(Java)
* Apache Tomcat experience
* SQL - Understanding the JIRA database architecture
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.