Req #: 222024
Location: Stafford, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: None
What You'll Get to Do:
We are seeking a Top Technical Lead for the Marine Corps ERP, Global Combat Support System - Marine Corps (GCSS-MC). GCSS-MC which is a multi-increment program of record for Logistics Chain Management (LCM) that is intended to modernize the entire United States Marine Corps (USMC) logistics systems and management capabilities providing near real-time visibility of retail supply, wholesale supply, equipment maintenance, and repair transactions. GCSS-MC is a Major Automated Information System (MAIS) Acquisition Category (ACAT-I) program that utilizes Oracle R12 E-Business Suite (EBS) and Oracle 10g Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) applications with customization of Reports, Interface, Conversion and Enhancement (RICE) objects. The system includes a customized CAC-enabled authentication architecture with "role based" authorizations, a reporting capability handled by the Oracle Business Intelligence Discoverer; an advanced Planning Suite (APS); and customized workflows in support of 20+ external partners via 40+ interfaces utilizing the Oracle Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) tools with Business to Business (B2B) functionality. GCSS-MC/LCM increment 1 is comprised of five environments serving different purposes: Production (PROD), Production Support System (PSS), Development (DEV), Configuration Management, and Training. The PROD and PSS environments reside within the same hardware system but are logically separated. The DEV and CM environments also share common hardware but are also logically separated. The Training environment is a separate environment that allows for the development, testing, and dissemination of training system updates and training material. Each environment has its own instance of the GCSS-MC/LCM Increment 1 application to support its function. The Senior Technical Lead for the GCSS MC Post Deployment Sustainment Support program must have over 5 years of experience working with the Oracle EBS capable of leading a medium to large team of IT professionals delivering technical and functional support to our Marine Corps customer. The GCSS MC Lead Engineer will be responsible for maintaining the system through root cause analyses, technical refreshes and system upgrades that seek to optimize and enhance overall system performance in a "cost effective" manner.
More About the Role:
* Responsible for functioning as a top technical expert supporting an enterprise technical infrastructure.
* Studies and analyzes system needs, system development, systems process analysis, design, and re-engineering.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Masters of Science in engineering or computer science with 10 years experience as a IT engineer or BS in Engineering and 12 years experience as an IT engineer or BS in Computer Science with 10 years of experience as an IT engineer
* ITiL V3 Expert
* IAT Level II
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* 5+ years' experience directing large program teams of technical staff members.
* Experience supporting a USMC/DON IT related program
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.