* Serves as subject matter expert for all cybersecurity / information technology aspects of assigned program.
* Performs top level system architecture related design, development, integration, testing, installation and troubleshooting.
* Translates military operational and mission requirements (ground, sea, air, and space) into practical systems concepts and design performance requirements.
* Participates in post awards, program reviews, design reviews, and IPTs as the cybersecurity specialist / engineering on assigned programs.
* Evaluates and conducts design efforts from a cybersecurity view point to ensure integration of all required cybersecurity products and adequacy of the analyses
* Prepare and reviews cybersecurity related test plans, procedures, and reports on technical adequacy on assigned programs, for both Government and contractor tests, as well as related failure reports.
* Reviews and evaluates system performance against cybersecurity related specification requirements, monitors and assesses field performance, and assesses risk of meeting user and specification requirements.
* Prepares and evaluates cybersecurity security strategies for requested programs.
* Extensive experience in operational Cyber Security accreditation and certification of embedded systems accredited at Secret level and below.
* Extensive understanding of AR 25-2 and the DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) to include actually current experience (less than 2 years old) in obtaining system accreditation using the DoD RMF and the Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) software.
* Extensive experience preparing recommended IA approval and supporting information documentation and understand systems engineering processes and possesses extensive experience in Network Security Architect experience.
* Extensive understanding of the DoD standards guiding the development of cyber security policy, requirements, integration, engineering, and certification and accreditation.
* Perform security, analyses and risk/vulnerability assessments.
* Execute day to day certification and accreditation activities for a project team.
BS + 10; Good communication skills; working knowledge of word-processing and integrated software applications; organizational skills and ability to perform detail-oriented work are required. Position may require travel. Position will require travel up to 25%. Position requires the ability to pass and maintain a Security Clearance. Must be a U.S. citizen.
* Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) is a required
* Subject matter expert for Cybersecurity, and has the ability to Lead Cybersecurity efforts on assigned programs with minimal oversight from the Government lead.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.
Job Category Information Technology
Business Line Management Services
Business Group Management Services Group (MS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 217079BR
Clearance Required Yes
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
AECOM is an engineering company that provides design, consulting, construction, and management services to governments, businesses, and organizations.