United States of America - California, Los Angeles
* Possesses extensive knowledge of the company's philosophy and policies.
* Specializes in international business development and sales.
* Possesses advanced job knowledge and is fully competent in all aspects of the job.
* Performs more advanced assignments requiring independent decisions.
* Resolves problems using sophisticated techniques and an exceptional degree of ingenuity.
* May work independently or under minimal direction, completed work is reviewed for desired results.
* BA/BS + 10 years of related experience or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education
* 15+ years water industry experience
* Extensive knowledge of West municipal water market. Knowledge of North American market a plus
* Ability to broad scan other water-related end markets and to assist in strategy development
* Agile response to fast-paced, complex work environment and organizational change
* Proven track record of client development and strategic relationship capabilities
* Skills, knowledge, and abilities - Ability to engage with senior technical and management staff to obtain necessary information and commitment for a specific effort; leadership skills -creativity and sound management of "must win" and other marketing efforts
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.
Job Category Business Development
Business Line Water
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 215494BR
Additional Locations US - Oakland, CA - 1333 Broadway, US - Sacramento, CA - 2020 L St, US - San Diego, CA - 2417 McCain Road, US - San Francisco, CA - 600 Montgomery Street, US - Seattle, WA - 1111 3rd Avenue
Clearance Required No
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
AECOM is an engineering company that provides design, consulting, construction, and management services to governments, businesses, and organizations.