United States of America - Washington, D.C., Washington, D.C.
AECOM is seeking contingent-hire Mid-Level Portfolio, Program, Project Analysts to support Department of Homeland Security in Washington, DC. Successful candidate(s) will assist DHS in the RDT&E process in the following areas: technology foraging and scouting; research and development; test and evaluation; systems & operational analysis and engineering; operational testing and integration; information management; technology transfer, transition and commercialization; and risk management and mitigation.
Job responsibilities may include the following:
* Defining requirements and providing input to project scope, schedule and budget
* Assisting in maintaining changes to project baselines; monitoring deliverables; assessing documents, plans and applications and conducting quality reviews of projects and tasks.
* Drafting presentations, correspondence, reports, white papers, spreadsheets, communications products, and other documentation
* Supporting technology risk management including identification of project risks and development of mitigation plans.
* Providing meeting including minutes and tracking of action items.
* Supporting the acquisition process including acquisition strategy and the development of procurement requests.
Minimum requirements you must possess:
* Ability to obtain a Department of Homeland Security (DHS) entry of duty (EOD) decision is required
* Possession of an active DoD Secret (up to TOP SECRET/SCI) clearance which requires US citizenship
* BA/BS and 5 years of relevant experience or a Master's 3 years of relevant experience
* Knowledge of the acquisition process as outlined in the Federal Acquisition Regulation
* Excellent communication and customer service skills required.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.
Job Category Program and Project Management
Business Line Management Services
Business Group Management Services Group (MS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 220688BR
Clearance Required Yes
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
AECOM is an engineering company that provides design, consulting, construction, and management services to governments, businesses, and organizations.