AECOM is seeking a highly talented Project Controls Lead/ Manager.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, those listed below:
* Lead a project controls team and manage client relationship success
* Setup, develop and control spreadsheets and workbooks for project tracking and reporting
* Manage cost and schedule of a large program continually assessing complexity and risk of the project
* Lead change management processing and QC/QA process
* Review and report on project metrics regularly and advise Project and Program Manager of discrepancies or issues, investigating variances in data as needed, especially concerning invoicing clients, accounts receivable, subcontractor invoices, approval and payments, and other accounts payables
* Prepare contract forms for new contracts, modifications and job closures
* Oversee invoices for consistency with contract requirements and rates
* Coordinate with Contract Administrators in preparing contracts with clients and sub-consultants, as well as contract modifications, etc.
* Prepare reports for Project Managers, Stakeholders and clients
* Bachelor's degree plus six (6) years of related experience or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education
* Proven client relationship management
* Familiarity with fundamentals of contracts and project accounting principles
* Understanding of contract terms, accounting principles, and billing procedures
* Proficient in Excel
* Strong problem solving, organizational, people, math and accounting skills
* Experience in earned value management preferred
* Previous experience with large, multi-million dollar projects/programs
* Scheduling using MS Project and P6 desirable
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.
Job Category Program and Project Management
Business Line PMCM
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 216803BR
Clearance Required No
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
AECOM is an engineering company that provides design, consulting, construction, and management services to governments, businesses, and organizations.