Mantech International Corporation
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
We value your imagination and are looking for an innovative team player that can help us advance ManTech's cyber security solutions that enhance the security of our customers' information and increase the cyber professionalism of their workforce through cyber training and exercise support. We are a small team of "all-stars" that work closely with the Business Units and Sales team to meet with customers to understand their challenges and needs, and then identify disruptive technologies, emerging methodologies, new business models, and processes to adapt into a secure technical solution. This position also plays a major role in writing technical solutions into proposals, white papers, and concepts to ensure thoughts are carried throughout the proposal. If you think you have what it takes to help meet with customers, develop leading-edge secure solutions, write on proposals, and want to be rewarded, then this is your calling card!
Responsibilities: We need creative juices flowing, here are the key ingredients:
Sales Enabler. Help us win!
* Working in the Sales department, underneath the VP of Solutions, we need your expertise and writing support across the full Business Development lifecycle. Provide technical pre-sales support to Defense and Federal Civilian business units
* You developed a great solution, now we need you to write it. Develop white papers, develop responses for request for information (RFIs), and serve as a technical lead or writer on proposal responses, identifying and solutioning technical, functional, and security requirements.
* Analyze RFPs to develop differentiated, compelling solutions compliant to solicitation requirements, federal acquisition process and industry best practices
* Assist Capture Managers in developing Enterprise architectures to ensure integration of solutions and alignment with security policies, best practices, and industry standards.
* Provides architectural design to ensure successful integration of solutions and alignment with security policy, best practices, and industry standards
Creator. Develop colorful secure technical solutions
* Review industry leading cyber security technologies and industry best practices
* Develop solutions that increase the realism and fidelity of Cyber Security range training and exercise events
* Design, develop, and document systems and enterprise level solutions compatible with the customers environment and compliant to IT and Security standards, policies, and regulations
* Define and deliver integrated solutions by applying proven delivery methodologies including Agile and Model-Driven techniques
* Evaluate new technology, providing recommendations and solutions integrating said technology
Customer Liaison. A positive attitude is a must.
* Meeting with customers to understand technical requirements, state of current environment, and mission.
* Present technical briefings to Customer Executives and their Sr. Cyber Security and IT Staff on cyber security modernization / transformation and agile engineering techniques i.e. micro-segmentation
* Understand complex cyber security requirements and develop Concept of Operations to drive the baseline solution for software, systems and infrastructure
* Analyze customer needs, business and technical requirements to translate into solutions and proposals
* Present technical briefings and vet solutions to Customer stakeholders
* Communicate the role and value of the proposed solution to the customer organization and present the business case for technology implementation and/or managed services investments
Team Player. Working together creates success.
* Team player ready to help in every possible way. When a fire breaks out, everyone grabs a bucket!
* Innovation is part of our DNA. Our culture includes technical Communities of Practice (CoPs) in advanced technology areas to collaborate across the company. Active participation in Cyber Offensive and Defensive CoPs will be expected.
* Lead your own solutions and support other solution architects on your team to help increase the quality of their solution
* Good ideas should be shared. Design, populate and expand ManTech's virtual collaboration space.
* Collaborate. Work in conjunction with other Solution Architects to create, maintain and publish methodologies, approaches and best practices in support of ManTech key business areas in the Communities of Practice.
* Support operations team in developing labor, software and hardware estimates in support of developed cyber security services, software and systems-based solutions
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related field.
* 5 or more years of hands-on cyber security engineering experience, including some cyber range architecture and innovation experience
* Experience and skills in cyber security requirements analysis and definition; architecture styles, tactics, patterns; policies and governance, modeling and documentation
* 3 or more years of supporting business development lifecycle including solution development, technical volume lead, and proposal writing support with proven successful track record
* Enterprise Architecture experience
* Experience with working through federal acquisition process
* Experienced with end-to-end SDLC and working experience with NIST, DoDAF and TOGAF Familiarity with DevOps tools like Jenkins, Chef, or Puppet to create and manage flexible and dynamic infrastructure
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Excellent verbal communication and written skills.
* Experience with cyber security engineering activities of applications architecture, database architectures, operational and maintenance support of custom developed open-source and/or vendor-platform technologies for the Federal Government
* Physical requirements include: the ability to work with computers and data. Work is of a sedentary nature
* Certification as an CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) and CCSP (Certified Cloud Security Professional)
* Experiences with cyber security engineering solutions for secure infrastructures and code
* Experience with Cyber Security Risk Assessments
* Experience/working knowledge of micro-segmentation security solutions such as Unisys Stealth, Illumio, etc
* Experience with cyber security needs for DevSecOps in an agile-based software release operations environment
Active Secret/Top Secret + clearances strongly preferred
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
About Mantech International Corporation
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.
Mantech International Corporation