Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world by "Securing the Future". Currently, ManTech is actively seeking a Service Center Manager for an upcoming award with our organization.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* The Service Center Manager is responsible for the total management of the Service Center, including Service Desk, Desktop Support, incident and IT service request management and tracking, ticket escalation, communications and notifications, mobile services support, and management of knowledge base articles and SOPs
* The Service Center Manager is responsible for overseeing Service Desk personnel, and responsible for total ticket ownership (from generation through completion) of service requests within the enterprise ticket management system
* The Service Center Manager ensures users receive efficient and timely first and second level support to ensure that service levels are achieved and ensure customer expectations are met or exceeded
* The Service Center Manager is responsible for improving, optimizing, standardizing, and streamlining customer support processes that yield improvements in customer satisfaction
* Support IT service operations 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year inclusive of Federal holidays and inclement weather closures
* Proactively track and manage availability, performance and capacity across the environment inclusive of server, storage and network infrastructure and services
* Perform capacity management, tracking utilization and growth trends, and projecting expansion needs proactively.
* Manage global network connectivity required to support USSS applications
* Produce and maintain standard operating procedures for use across infrastructure environment
* Serve as a liaison between Senior Management, customers, and interagency partners to address and resolve technical issues and implement improvements
* Build working relationships with subcontractors and vendors to establish team cohesion
* Perform a variety of both complex and routine administrative and analytical duties
* Perform quality management, evaluating program metrics related to contract performance and customer satisfaction and ensuring objectives are met
* Possesses a Master Level ITIL® Certification (or higher)
* A minimum of seven (7) years of technical experience managing a 24x7x365 Service Desk for over geographically dispersed users with end to end service delivery
* Demonstrated experience managing and leading customer support/ service desk staff with skills applicable to project environment similar in size scope and complexity as USSS NOSC
* Experience transitioning a service desk from MS SCSM to ServiceNow
* Possesses a Top Secret clearance.Netcool, Solarwinds, Netbrain, Forescout and MS Remote Desk top service
* Ability to use a PC
* Ability to lift 20+ pounds
* Possesses a current Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
* Demonstrated experience with improving, optimizing, standardizing and streamlining customer support processes that yielded improvements in customer satisfaction for an enterprise wide service desk that result in cost reductions
* Demonstrated experience managing and overseeing a contract or TO where Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and/or performance metrics were required
* Demonstrated experience with the implementation and customization of service desk tools and automation technologies
* A current Top-Secret Clearance is required
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
About ManTech International
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.