Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) III
The ISSO's primary function is working within Special Access Programs (SAPs) supporting Department of Defense (DoD) agencies, such as HQ Air Force, Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) and Military Compartments efforts. The position will provide "day-to-day" support for Collateral, Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and Special Access Program (SAP) activities.
Performance shall include:
* Review, prepare, and update AIS authorization packages
* Notify customer when changes occur that might affect AIS authorization
* Perform AIS self-inspections, provide security coordination and review of all system test plans
* Identify AIS vulnerabilities and implement countermeasures
* Represent the customer on various technical review and inspection teams
* Conduct security surveys at subordinate facilities and gather pertinent security documentation for inclusion into system authorization packages
* Coordinate, prepare, and track AIS inspections, reports, and responses
* Maintain AIS security records and prepare Co-Utilization Agreements for network nodes operating in government facilities
* Prepare reports on the status of security safeguards applied to computer systems
* Ensure AIS and network nodes are operated, maintained, and disposed of in accordance with security policies and practices
* Perform ISSO duties in support of in-house and external customers
* Assist Department of Defense, National Agency and Contractor organizations with the development of assessment and authorization (A&A) efforts
* Review, track, and conduct AIS training
* Provide leadership, mentoring, and quality assurance for Team Members
* 5 - 7 years related experience
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience (4 years)
* Must meet position and certification requirements outlined in DoD Directive 8570.01-M for Information Assurance Technician Level 2 within 6 months of the date of hire.
* Current Top Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility
* Eligibility for access to Special Access Program Information
* Willingness to submit to a Counterintelligence polygraph
* Must be familiar with current security policy/manuals Must have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and effectively interact with numerous DOD, military/civilian personnel and industry partners
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
* Possess a high degree of originality, creativity, initiative requiring minimal supervision
Willingness to travel within the organizational geographic Area of Responsibility (AOR) (note - could be extensive, and will include both air and ground transportation)
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
About ManTech International
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.