We take our work and our fun seriously. We refuse any work that isn't hard and engaging. We make sure our engineers have the tools they need to do their jobs, and focus on recognizing results. Our research and development projects cover the spectrum of security technologies for Computer Network Operations. If it runs code, somebody in our office has looked at it.
Key areas of focus include:
* Reverse Engineering
* Vulnerability Research
* Wireless and Network Communications
* Constraint Solving
* Exploit mitigation techniques
Candidates must be able to play both sides of the fence, both defeating and developing new and advanced security techniques. Projects will be undertaken in small teams with close coordination with customers to quickly enhance capabilities or resolve issues in existing tools.
Information security continues to be a growth industry and we are constantly looking to find the right candidates who can do this challenging work.
* Proficient in one or more assembly languages (x86, ARM, etc…)
* Expertise in one or more scripting languages (e.g., Python or Ruby)
* Software development experience in C/C++
* Detailed understanding of and experience in Vulnerability Research (VR) / Reverse Engineering (RE)
* Proficiency with disassemblers / debuggers - (e.g., IDA Pro, GDB, Windbg)
* Familiarity with PE/ELF file formats, linkers, and compilers
* Experience solving Capture-the-Flag (CTF) challenges
* Experience developing and/or reversing Software Protection / Obfuscation techniques
* Embedded development/reverse engineering experience
* Strong understanding of and experience with cryptographic protocols
U.S. citizenship is required. All qualified applicants will be subject to a security investigation and must meet minimum qualifications for access to classified information.
Degrees are not required for our positions, but they can be helpful. Certifications are neither helpful nor required.
139473BR 139473 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation and training solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.2 billion in 2018 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
None / Not Required
Type Of Job
VA - Arlington
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.