Customer Support Manager
Req #: 212309
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: Top Secret
What You'll Get to Do:
CACI is hiring a Customer Support Manager in Washington DC. The position is in support of the Department of State. The Customer Support Manager will be part of a team that provides enterprise software applications, infrastructure, data architecture, cloud services and business intelligence to the enterprise.
You'll be responsible for ensuring that service requests are logged within Remedy, routed to the correct team, and meets service level agreements. You will also be responsible for quality assurance and ensuring that customer expectations are being met.
More About the Role:
* Coordinate and collaborate with operational teams to ensure that service requests are completed within service level agreements (SLA). Provide support to the service desk staff on ticket routing and escalations to ensure they meet SLAs.
* Communicates issues, enterprise outages, and upgrades with the customer and users. Work closely with the customer to ensure all projects and tasks are being completed with high quality and meet customer expectations.
* Communicates technical requests and requirements with the project teams and ensures they are actively being worked.
* Organizes, directs, and manages contract operation support functions, involving multiple, complex and inter-related project tasks.
* You'll provide reporting to government and contract program staff on status of tickets and any outstanding issues.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree
* 5+ years' of related experience
* Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
* Demonstrated strong customer service focus, analytical, problem-solving and team building and motivation capabilities
* Active Top Secret Clearance
* Experience using Remedy IT Service Management Suite (ITSM)
* Experience working on a DevOps team.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc)
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Experience with the Department of State ITSC and ITCCB process
* Experience with SharePoint and Office 365
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.