ORACLE EBS Middleware Specialist
Req #: 221190
Location: Stafford, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: None
CACI is seeking an Oracle EBS Middleware Specialist to support a Marine Corps Oracle R12 based ERP that provides near real-time visibility of retail supply, wholesale supply, equipment maintenance, and repair transactions.
What You'll Get to Do:
* You will be fluent with a variety of data models from business systems planning and data requirements planning and will have experience in designing web services with optimal security and performance.
* You will also have a thorough understanding of the leading ESB solutions in the industry and will understand in detail the integration of the chosen ESB with the components of a specified technology stack.
More About the Role:
* Setup and integration of ESB with various components of the system
* Supporting the Testing and CM teams for Functional/Security and Performance Testing, Code packaging and code migration to various Test and Prod environments
* Working closely with ETL development team to define message queues, nodes, binding rules and routings
* Working closely with DBAs, ETL/ PeopleSoft Dev teams, and Security Team to improve performance and data quality
* Working closely with developers, SMEs and Testers using Agile sessions
* Working to identify, prioritize, and execute tasks to meet program goals and deliverable objectives
* Other tasks and activities as assigned or directed by the Infrastructure Manager
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or Mathematics;
* 7 years of experience in the Information Technology field with an emphasis on large-scale ERP systems
* 3+ years of strong experience with enterprise service bus technologies, to include design, installation, configuration and testing; Oracle ESB/SOA/MFT preferred
* Proven track record of successful deployment of ESBs from requirements gathering through implementation
* Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with a strong focus on customer service and solution ownership
* Must possess strong oral and written communication skills and can demonstrate strong problem solving skills
* Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner and success working in Integrated Product Teams
* Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple, dynamic priorities
* Must be a U.S. Citizen with at least an interim DOD Secret clearance or higher
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Experience configuring Oracle ESB in Linux/Solaris environments;
* Experience with SOA registry setup and sharing;
* Experience working in SIPRnet and an understanding of deploying ESBs
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.