Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Responsible for the performance of a relatively significant program or multiple smaller programs in accordance with contract requirements and company policies, procedures and guidelines. Oversees the intelligence design development and/or application and resource allocation within program client base. Program area typically represents more than three functional areas. Responsible for acquiring follow-on business associated with assigned programs and for supporting new business development by leading proposals. Requires Bachelors degree or equivalent, and sixteen plus years of related (intelligence environment) experience or Masters degree and twelve plus years of related experience including management experience.
Entering ManTechs 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a Top 100 Global Technology Company by Thomson Reuters. We understand that in order to hold this distinct honor, we must provide our employees with the opportunity to break through barriers. We reinvest in our employees through rich educational opportunities such as 100% paid tuition for qualifying Bachelors and Masters degrees, rich training and certification programs allowing our employees to obtain industry best certifications, a variety of Communities of Practice (COPs) where employees can exchange knowledge and much more, along with a vast array of instruction and resources needed for personal and professional development through our very own ManTech University. In addition to those amazing benefits, ManTech also has a fully dedicated Career Mobility team to provide you with guidance and assistance to continue to grow your career with ManTech.
ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Cyber Security Analyst to join our team in Chantilly, VA to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Provides detection, identification, and reporting of possible cyber-attacks/intrusions, anomalous activities, and misuse activities.
* Characterizes and performs analysis of network traffic and system data to identify anomalous activity and potential threats to resources.
* Performs security event and incident correlation using information gathered from a variety of sources within the enterprise.
* Performs cyber incident triage to include determining scope, urgency, and potential impact; identify the specific vulnerability and make recommendations which enable expeditious remediation.
* Tracks and documents cyber incidents from initial detection through final resolution.
* Analyzes and assesses damage to the data / infrastructure as a result of cyber incidents
* Performs cyber incident trend analysis and reporting.
* Minimum Education: B.S. or equivalent experience in related field
* Minimum/General Experience: 2-4 years of related experience
* Experience working in a Cybersecurity Operations Center environment desired
Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure,Ability to use MS Office,Ability to use PC,Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills,Interpersonal and People Skills,MultiTasking Ability,Oral and Written Communication Skills,Organizational Skills,Project Management Ability and Skills,Public Speaking Skills,Listening Skills
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
About ManTech International
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.