Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
The mission of Marine Corps Systems Command is to serve as the Department of the Navy's (DON) systems command for Marine Corps ground weapon and information technology system programs in order to equip and sustain Marine forces with full-spectrum, current and future expeditionary and crisis response capabilities.
This effort is in support of Program Manager Intelligence Systems (PMIS) in research and development, acquisition, and sustainment of cutting edge tactical intelligence collection, processing and dissemination equipment as well as ground electronic warfare (EW) systems. The purpose of this program is to support PMIS in conducting research, engineering, science, technology, development, advisory, integration, in order to provide enhanced integrated and interoperable intelligence capabilities to the operating forces.
* Provide technical expertise in research and development, acquisition and sustainment of innovative tactical intelligence collection, processing, and dissemination equipment as well as ground electronic warfare systems.
* Develop and update engineering documentation such as System Engineering Plans, Technical Review Action Plans, and Interface Control Documents.
* Provide subject matter expertise in acquisition engineering best practices.
* Interface with the Program Office to manage engineering tasking.
* Analyze technical problems; develop courses of action and present recommendations to leadership on solutions.
* Support the execution of System Engineering Technical Reviews through documentation preparation, review of criteria, and preparation of briefing material.
* Support the Engineering Change Proposal process by reviewing proposals, advising the Program Office on their technical merit, and presenting to leadership to
* Position Requirements:
* A minimum of six (6) years (with a Bachelor's Degree) relevant software/ systems experience. This experience must show increasing responsibility in development or maintenance of software and/or information networks.
* Candidate must have at least two (2) years of experience with at least three (3) of the following:
* Requirements definition
* Modular testing
* Formulating Design Methodology
* Documentation origination
* Systems Integration and Testing to verify required performance
* Assessment of change proposals for technical merit
* Database design and development
* Three (3) years of experience is required with either Capability Maturity Model integration (CMMI), ISO 9000 or other similar processes and procedures.
* Requires Bachelor's degree (in Engineering, Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and five to seven years of related work experience.
* Certified Scrum Master
* 8570 IAT Level II Certification
* Additionally, formal training and/or experience with geography or GIS is preferred
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
About ManTech International
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.